~Chapter 13 ~

Then two were against me. "Okay this is so not fair," I said squirming under their heavy chests. Jason was laughing his ass off. I then thought about it, I could add some dance moves into this. I am so smart! I tried just getting onto my arms when I finally did I used all my strength and I did a black flip over the guys. "Jesus Christ you guys are so heavy," I said. "I'm glad I made it out alive," I said. "You're so dramatic," Aydan said. "Am I?" I said whipping my hair in their face. "Yes, you are," Aydan said. "Good," I said. "Okay, who's gonna add in this round," I asked. "We are gonna make this day way faster so all of us are going in now," Jason said. "Uggg, now I have to use my skills," I whinned. "Wait I need to go to the bathroom," I said. I ran to the bathroom and I  washed my hands. Then I went back out. "You pee quick," Jace commented. "I didn't pee you dumbass, I washed my hands," I said. I grabbed my water bottle and chugged the whole thing down. "Okay, we good," I said. "Are you sure you aren't gonna pee your pants now," Chase asked. I shrugged my shoulders and gave them a smirk. "Mkay so are you just gonna stand there or do you want to hurry this thing up so I can beat yo ass," I said. "You lost to mostly all of us!" Aydan exclaimed. "Yeah, but there's maybe one guy I really wanna try and beat," I said. "Bu-" "OMG!" I groaned. "Just hurry up!" I said. "OKAY!" they all yelled with their hands up. "That's why I am never getting a girl," I heard Chase mumble. "Then get a guy," I said. "Yeah but I'm straight," he whinned. "Then either live a life by yourself or lower your taste in girls," I said. "Let's just stop talking about this," Jason suggested. "Dudes is it just me or is getting super hot," I asked them. "Nope just you," Jace said. I rolled my eyes. "Okay let's just hurry this up," I said. "3...2...1" Jason counted. "GO!" he yelled. All the boys ran towards me, and in my reflexes, I flipped over them. They turned around and something in their eyes turned a darker shade of blue, green and brown. They all charged at me again instead of running or flipping over them, I let them ran towards me. When they were close enough, I quickly did a roundhouse then a back kick. All the boys were on the ground. "Well, that was fun guys," I smirked at all of them. They all groaned. "How did you guys become a gang, I mean I am a girl and I just kicked your asses," I said. "Because we were taking it easy on you," Jason said. "We don't go full on for newer people," he said. "Well, if I am not needed here then I am off," I said. I grabbed everything and I skipped 2 stairs at a time. I went upstairs and took a shower.

Jason's POV

After Madi left the guys looked at me. "WHAT?!" I yelled at them. "Did you call her yet," Jace asked me. "I was," I sighed. "Is there really no one else to replace that whore?!" Austin groaned. "She's the best option we have right now, so suck it up," I said. I grabbed my phone and dialed her number. "Hello," she said. "Hey, I need you to come to the 5th base by tomorrow," I said. "Okay, can't wait to see you, babe, I missed your touch," she said. I ACTUAL GIVE UP. "Yeah, yeah that's great now bye," I said sarcastically. I hung up, I held a finger to my mouth to tell the boys not to say a word about this to Madison. They all nodded.

MADISON'S POV

I wrapped myself in a towel and I just sat on the bed while I was scrolling through Instagram. IT WAS WAY TOO HOT! Then the door opened and Jason and the guys came in. I looked up and looked back down at my phone. The guys were covering their eyes except for Jason. Jason gave me a look. "Well, what if I was in the shower," I said back. "Wel-" "Got it going," I said. If you're gonna ask me why I am so moody I recieved a text message from my dear old papa saying that I have to go back to the house so he could regain his popularity and shit. I quickly changed into blue jeans and a white top. I came back out with black heels in my hands. "Yo I need to go somewhere can someone please drive me," I asked. "Where to," Jason asked. "Just a place," I said. "Where are you going Madison," he growled through his teeth. "I need to go somewhere," I snapped. "WHERE?!"he finally raged. "GOD DAMN IT JASON I NEED TO GO SOMEWHERE!" I shouted back at him. "Take her, then take her down to the cells," Jason growled. The guys drove me YES ALL 4 OF THEM! I started out of the window. "You know you shouldn't have done that," Austin said. "WELL IF ALL OF YOU KNEW WHAT I WAS GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW THEN YOU WOULDN'T BE MAD AT ME!" I snapped. "Stop the care," I growled. I opened the door and slammed it shut. I walked with the guys following behind me in a car. When I finally reached my parents house I kicked the gate open, I was beyond mad. I knocked on the door. My mom answered. "I miss you so much Madi,' she said hugging me. "Oh don't give me that shit right now where's dad," I said. "Office," she said scared. I stormed off to his office. I didn't bother knocking on his door, I opened it and saw him drunk. "Ohhh weet peass," he said. I rolled my eyes. "To be clear I am not coming back to this whatever sad of an excuse of a family, and number two I think 12 of these belong to you," I said walking up to him and slapping him 12 tmes on the same cheek.