~ Chapter 36 ~

"What do you want to talk about," I asked him. "Your family," he said. "What family, the only family I have is the baby and the girls and the guys," I said. "Well, That hurts," he said. "Well, deal with it," I said. He sighed. "Why didn't you tell me," he asked me softly. "Tell, you what that I was a mistake," I asked him. "You aren't a mistake," he said. "Ohh yeah like I'd believe that Jason. My parents made money by letting guys touch me," I said to him. "You said you were a virgin," he said confused. "I was but that didn't mean they didn't do other stuff to me, they touched me, they took pictures, videos. I would scream for help but guess what my parents didn't do anything about that the would let them do it and then when they left my parents didn't even say anything to me," I said. "Madi I-I didn't know," he studdered. "Well that the point and the past is in the past," I said. "But at the end, they deleted the videos so it was nothing," I said. "Well, It would've been nice to know that," he said. "What that I was a prostitute for guys, no offense but I really don't think that's something you wanna share with someone," I said. "No about the drinking," he said. "That's also something you really don't wanna share with anyone," I said. "But if this talk is about the baby growing inside of me, no thanks. I already told you that even if you chose her over me....that's fine. But I will not get rid of this baby no matter how much money or the time it costs to hide him or her away from you," I said. "Madison you know one of you will have to get rid of the baby," he said. I shook my head. "You don't get it do you...if I have to kill this innocent child I go down with it I won't live my life knowing I killed a baby because I couldn't protect it from its father," I said. "YOU THINK I WANT TO DO THIS?!" he yelled. "YOU THINK I ASKED FOR THIS?!" he yelled. "YOU THINK I ALSO ASKED FOR THIS...YOU THINK I ASKED TO BE CHEATED ON YOU THINK I ASKED FOR YOU TO BE MY EX TWO TIMES?!" I yelled back at him. "YOU THINK I WANTED TO CHEAT ON YOU?!" he shouted back. "WELL, YOU CERTAINLY DI-" I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, I bent down and held onto my stomach. I groaned. I stood back up and I looked at his worried face. "You know I always found true love to be magical and all that shit (groans) but now I know how it feels and It feels like shit," I said. I dropped down to my knees and fell on my back. I was in child's pose. "MADISON!" he yelled. Then Allison came in, she started laughing at me. "Bitch.You.Better.Fucking.Shut.It.Or.I.Will.Make.You.Have.A.Miscarrage.So.Fast.Not.Even.Lightning.Can.Beat.The.Speed," I growled. "Jason pass me a cup of water," I said. He quickly got one from the nightstand and handed it to me. I drank a little and it hurt worse. Then I heard a little girl scream. "MOMMY!" I heard Kiera scream. She ran over to me and hugged me. "Kiera can you do me a favor," I asked her. "Mommy are you going to die," she asked casually. "No, I need you to ask your daddy to get me the pill on the counter," I said. She nodded and ran away. I laughed. I felt a pair of hands on my stomach. I turned and saw Jason kneeling next to me. "What's the pills for," he asked me. "Pains for my stomach," I said. "What do you mean, has this been happening for a while," he asked. "No just after I got shot," I said. Austin came running to me. "Are you okay," he asked me. I nodded. "Just pass me the damn pills, so I can get off this floor," I said. "Magic word," he asked. "I will kick your ass when I get up," I said. "Close enought it was please," he said. He handed me the pills and I chucked them in my mouth. A little bit later I stood up and Kiera came running into my arms. "MOMMY YOU'RE NOT DEAD," she yelled. "You can't get rid of me that fast," I said. Then I looked at her face she was crying. "Kiera I'm not going anywhere honey," I sai dwiping her eyes. "Uncle Jace said that you are having baby," she whinned. I nodded. "That means you will love him/her more than me," she said. "I will love you both the same babe," I said kissing her forehead. "Promise," she said holding out her pinky. "I promise," I said interlacing our pinky's together. She smiled. "Okay I want to go shower and hear you sing another song," she said jumping out of my arms. I laughed. "Okay let's go to your Daddy's room and shower," I said. "Austin can you bring her to the bathroom," I said. He looked at me uncomfortable. "What's wrong daddy," I asked him with a smirk. "Nothing," he said and he carried Kiera to his room. "You two enjoy yourselves tomorrow," I said. I walked out and wnet inside Austin's room. Kiera was in the bathtub. "Oh god please don't tell me-" I walked inside teh bathroom and saw him with a blindfold on. I laughed at him. He took it off and faced me. "You're such a mean person," he said. "I never said I was nice did I," I asked him. He smirked. I went over to Kiera. "You done baby girl," I asked her. She nodded. I grabbed a towel and dried her off.  I got her some new clothes. I quickly wash my hair and got dressed. "OKAY KIDS LET'S GO GET SOME DINNER!" I yelled while putting on lipstick.