~ Chapter 57 ~

"Babe," he said. I cried harder. "I guess we need more men in our gang," he said. I looked up at him and I wiped away my fake tears. "YOU WERE FAKING?!" he said. I kissed him, and he replied. I pulled away and smiled at him. "Love you," I said. "Me too," he said. I called the guy's parents. "Hello," the man said. "Hi, are you, parents of the boys," I asked them. "I swear if they broke anything I kill cut them tonight and hang them over a tank of water till they can't breathe their last breath," the women said to the man. "Excuse me bitch," I said. "Send the boys home right now," she said. "Nope," I said. "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK JUST KEEP THEM IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA SEND THEM HOME. THEY ARE A BUNCH OF CUNTS! THEY DESERVE TO DIE A PAINFUL WAY!" she yelled. "MKAY HAVE AN AMAZING DAY YOU WHORE! TELL YOUR HUSBAND HE NEEDS TO GET A BETTER ONE NIGHT STAND!" I yelled at her before hanging up. "Feisty mama," I heard Jason say. I sighed. "Why are some mothers bitches," I asked him. "I dunno babe," he said. I groaned. The boys came out and I handed them the phone. "We should get going now, thanks for having us over," the blonde said. "Oh no you don't," I said to them. "We really need to get home tho," the other guy said. "Nope," I said shaking my head. "You can't keep us here our perfect family is waiting for us," the blond one lied right through his teeth. "Hon you perfect family is your brothers here," i said more of a question. " I talked to your son of a bitch mother," I said. "She's gonna kill you tonight," I said. There faces dropped. "Trust me I have dealt with bitches like her before," I said. I could literally sense the fear coming from them. "Come here," I said to them. They didn't move. I sighed, I walked over to them and hugged all of them. "You guys are gonna be under our names," I sighed. I heard sobbing. "REALLY?! I'm gonna cry now too," I said hugging them harder. "Okay! Don't make her cry cuz she won't stop," Jason said. "You're a moment recker," I mumbled."Cock blocker," he said. " I can't block anything that you don't have," I said back. "Then how did you get pregnant," he questioned me. " By insemination," I said. He was speechless. The boys were laughing their heads off. Jason picked me up bridal style. "AHHHH NO! PUT ME DOWN! BOYS HELP!" I yelled. Jason laughed. He put me down in his office, he went to his desk and unlocked a drawer. I walked over there and saw him staring at a picture of this girl, she was 5 years old. She was me. "W-who's that," I asked him stuttering. "She was my first love," he explained. My eyes watered. " I don't love her anymore tho," he said.  He walked up to me and hugged me wiping my tears. "I promise you my feelings for her are gone," he whispered into my ear. I grabbed the picture. "Why is it ripped," I asked him sniffling. "The girl took the picture of me and I took her picture when I moved," he explained. "And you still have it," I sniffled. He nodded. I ran out of his room to my room and went inside my closet. I walked inside my paino room and I went through my piano books and everything, and at last I found the photo taken 13 years ago. I turned it around and saw the writing on the back of the picture.

I promise to never love anyone but you...I will wait and wait for you to come back like you said you would. December 9, 2009.

Under neath that was another message written down.

I guess we both broke a promise, I had a boyfriend now, and you never came back. December 9. 2013.

I walked upstairs and saw Jason pacing around the room. As soon as he saw me he ran over to me and hugged me. "I swear she doesn't mean anything to me," he quickly said. "G-give me the picture," I said. He ran to his office and grabbed it he handed it to me. My hands were shaking at this point. "I would never cheat on you...again," he said. I grabbed my picture and placed it together with his, it was a perfect match. I started sobbing. Jason grabbed the picture out of my hands, and he placed them together fitting perfectly. He turned it around reading the back. "Y-you left me," I said. "And now I am back for good, I am ready to start a family with you, just how I promised when we were younger," he said. I looked at him and I brought his lips to mine. I felt him smirk. I moved his lips away from mine. He pouted. "Don't take what you have for granted," I said. I got up wiping my tears away. "You need to start training the guys," I said. He nodded. "Actually let me," I said. "Are you sure," he asked me. I nodded. " I won't be doing anything," I said. He sighed and agreed. I walked down the stairs and went to grab the boys who were singing with Nick. DAMNNNNNNNN THEY ARE FUCKING GOOOOODDDDDDD!

"Damn boys!" I yelled. Their cheeks turned a light shade of pink. "You know Nick you really need to go out with more of your friends," I said. "Oh shut up," he said playfully. " I can't make up shut up," I said. They all made wierd faces, which I returned. "And I thought you were cool," Nick said. "And I thought you were a boy guess we were both wrong," I said. The guys Ohhhh'd. Nick and I both laughed. I went up to the boys, and started lifting their arms up checking their muscles and lifting up their shirts to see how good in shape their stomachs are. "MOMMMMMM! Stop being a pedohile," Nick groaned. "Number I need to check their stomachs and arms to see how fit the to see how they are gonna be in a gang, number two I am what like 1 year not even older than you guys so don't call me a ped," I said. "Training starts tomorrow boys, are you guys gonna still practice or..." I asked. They all nodded. I walked up the stairs, and started preparing for the guys workout.