~ Chapter 34 ~

I bumped into someone. "Madi are you okay," I heard Aydan ask. "Fine, don't ask your brother anything," I quickly said running up the stairs again. I went into Jason's room and saw him laying on the bed with Allison in his arms. "Jason," I said. "Yes," he said. " I want to ask you something," I said. "Go ahead," he said. "When we do, do this 'game', when do we start," I asked him. "Tomorrow, but Allison signed up to be first so tomorrow will be her day," he said. "Okay," I said.  "Hey, I'm having a child coming here tonight, I need to use the piano," I said. "Sure but remember one of us has to be in here with you," he said. "Mhm, you can sort that out yourself," I said. "Me and Allison will do it," he said. "GREAT!" I said sarcastically. "Don't bother us tomorrow honey," Allison said. "Don't worry, I'll be at the doctor's anyway tomorrow," I said. "WHY?!" Jason suddenly burst. "IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE BABY?!" he asked me. "I don't think there is something wrong with it but then again some hippo sat on me so..." I said. "Why are you going to the doctors tomorrow Madi," he asked me. "Ultrasound to see if everything's alright," I said. DING DONG! "Quick clean up the house," I said going out the door. "I'll get it," Jason said. "NO!" I quickly jumped on his back making him lose his balance. I quickly jumped off and went to the door. I opened the door to see a little girl. "Hey Kiera," I said picking her up. "Hi mommy," she said. I shook my head. Kiera likes to also call me mom as well. But she knows that Tiana is her actual mom. "Hi sweetheart," I said. "When do you wanna pick her up T," I asked Tiana. "Uhh, whenever she wants to go home," she said. "Mkay see you soon," I said. "Bye, mommy," Kiera said. "Bye baby," she said. I closed the door and carried her upstairs to Jason's room. "Mommy why are there people in here," she asked. "The boy is my friend and the girl is...I actually don't know who she is," I said. "Okay, can you please start singing now. I love it when you sing your voice is so pretty," she said. "Aw! Of course baby, but you also have an amazing voice I think it's better than mine," I said. She blushed. I kissed her on the cheek. "You ready," I asked her. "Yes mommy," she said jumping. "Madison..." Jason said. "Jason..." I mocked him. "Daughter," he said. I shook my head. "What song do you want me to play baby," I asked Keira. "Ohhhh! I love the song Like I'm Gonna Lose You!" she said. "Megan Trainor," I said. She nodded her head quickly I laughed. "Okay then," I said. "How about let your daughter sing so I don't o deaf," Allison commented. "HEY MOMMY IS A GOOD SINGER UNLIKE YOU! YOUR VOICE SQUEAKS MORE THAN MY HAMSTER!" Kiera said. "ROASTED!" I yelled. I gave Kiera a hi-five. "You are so much like me," I said to Kiera. She nodded. "Okay let's start you little savage," I said. Kiera joined me some places. Sabrina is Madi and the other girl singing is Kiera.

"Now that's you're all warmed up let's start with your singing," I said. "Okay," she blushed. "What song," I asked her. "Girl on fire," she said. "You're taking it to a very high-level Kiera. I'm so proud of you," I said. I grabbed my phone out and did Karaoke version of Girl on fire. "Ready," I asked her. She nodded.

"OMG KIERA!" I yelled. "You're so good," I said hugging her. She blushed. I picked her up and spun her around. She was laughing. I stopped. "I think singing runs in our family," I said. "I know, but only me and you can sing very well," she said. "Okay little miss savage, you wanna go swimming," I asked her. She nodded her head. "Okay let's go get changed," I said. I carried her to my room and got her changed, then I changed myself.

 I carried her to my room and got her changed, then I changed myself

Kiera's bathing suit

Madison's bathing suit

"Okay baby girl, let me go tell some people where we are okay," I said. She nodded. I held her hand and she walked back with me to Jason's room. "We are gonna be in my place," I said. "You looking damn se-" "Child here," I said. He smirked. "Mommy why do boys always smirk at girls," Kiera asked. "I don't know, why don't you ask Jason," I said pointing at him. "Okay," she said. She let go of my hand and walked to the bed. She went to Jason's head and tapped him. "Yes sweetheart," he said to her. "Are you my daddy," she asked. "No he isn't Kiera," I quickly said. "Oh, okay," she said. I heard Jason chuckle. " Jas why do boys always smirk at girls," she asked him. "Because they are hungry," he replied. My hand shot to my mouth. " Here she said," she gave him a condom. "My other mommy said this was candy so you can have it," she said innocently.  "Kiera where did you get that," I asked her. "It was in your room," she said. My eyes widened. "You can eat it Jas, my daddy said he won't let me eat it," Kiera said sadly. I laughed. "Cmon Jason don't be such a mean person, eat the candy," I said trying not to laugh. He glared at me. "But your mommy wants it," Jason said. "Do you want one mommy," she asked me. "No thanks, but let's go tell the other's where we are," I said. She nodded and grabbed the condom back. "Why are you taking that," I asked. "To see if anyone else wants candy," she said. "Okay," I said. We walked downstairs and saw the guys and the girls. "OH! ARE YOU GUYS MY DADDY!" she yelled. "No they aren't your daddy sweetheart," I said. "Well, can one of you be my daddy," she asked. I laughed. "Honey these are your older brothers," I said. "YAY!" she said. I laughed. "Can I give them the candy," she asked me. I nodded. She ran into Austin. "Ouch," she said. "Are you okay," he asked. "No your front butt hit me," she said. She got up and slapped his dick. I laughed while he got down on his knees. The other guys protected theirs. "You want some candy," she said. "Sure," they said bending down. She gave them the condom. The guy's eyes widen. The girls looked at me. "You guys wanna go swimming," I asked them. "Sure," the boys and girls said. "Well, then go get ready," I said. They all rushed upstairs. They all came down in 10 minutes. "Let's go," I said. We walked into my room. "Madi, I don't think there is a swimming pool in your room," Jace commented. "Yes, there is," I said. I went to my closet and typed in the password. "Go through the door," I said. They guys did and then the girls. "Let's go, honey," I said. She followed me through the door. "DAMN THIS IS SO COOL," I heard the boys shout.