~ Chapter 37 ~

"No I want you to sing," Kiera pouted. "How about I ask your mom if you can have a sleepover tonight and when we come back from eating I can sing," I said. "Okay," she said. I called her mom. "Hello," Tiana said. "Hey, Kiera wanted to sleep over tonight so I was just wondering if she could," I asked her. "Yeah, that's fine," Tiana said. "Hey you wanna come with me to an appointment tomorrow," I asked her. "Sure what time," she asked me. "I'll come pick you up," I said. "Okay, bye," she said. "Bye," I said hanging up. "Your mom said yes Kiera," I said. She screamed. I laughed. "Okay get in the car all of you we are going out for dinner tonight," I said. The guys were the first ones out then the girls, then Allison and Jason. Then me and Kiera. 

I drove one car Jason and Allison were in one car so in total we took two cars

I drove one car Jason and Allison were in one car so in total we took two cars. The boys were with me while the girls were with Jason and Allison. "I can't fucking handle that Allison bitch," Chase groaned rubbing his temples. "No one told you to handle her," I said. "NOT THAT WAY!" he groaned. I laughed. "Chase is right," the others said. "Well, no shit. I rather hear a mouse squeaking 24/7 non-stop then listen to her talking," I said. The whole car ride was just us talking shit about Allison since Kiera went with the girls. Her exact words were "I want you and daddy to cuddle without me interrupting." "Okay let's go face hell for a few hours," I said getting out of the car. We all walked inside and got a table. I saw girls staring at the guys then glaring at me. I laughed. "You guys really need to look less....hot," I said. "You think we're hot," Austin smirked at me. "Sure, but I'm the hottest," I said. Then Kiera came in through the door and ran towards us. "Hey pumpkin," I said. "Hi mommy, Hi daddy, Hi Uncle Jace, Hi Uncle Aydan, Hi Uncle Chase," she said. I laughed because she took a deep breath after saying all that. "What do you want to eat," I asked her while flipping through the menu. "I want chicken Udon," she said. I nodded. We ordered and we ate. "Daddy?" Kiera suddenly says. "Yes," Austin said. "How did mommy get a baby in her tummy," she asked. I looked up from my phone and started laughing, I looked back down at my phone and started scrolling through Instagram. "You should ask mommy," he said. "No, because mommy always said "Ladies first," she said. "You just got roasted," I said. "So how are they made," Kiera said. "Well, you see...uhhh....they give each other a special hug and a present and then there's a baby," he said. I laughed at his response. "Mommy," she said. "Yes pumpkin," I said. "Did it hurt when daddy gave you a special hug and kiss," she asked me. I looked at Jason and he was sipping his ice water trying not to laugh. "Do hugs hurt," I asked her. She shook her head no. "Then no it doesn't hurt," I said taking a sip of my green tea. "Can we go back home I wanna go play the piano," Kiera said. I nodded. We drove all the way back home and as soon as we reached the driveway. Kiera jumped out of the car and ran into the house. The guys followed her in while I parked the car. I walked inside and I heard Kiera singing Titanium Karaoke version for the guys.

"Go, Kiera," I cheered her on when she stopped. She laughed. "Mommy I want you to sing now," she said. I shook my head. "You p-promised," she said. I looked at her and she was crying. "Babe, I was kidding," I said running up to her. "I know," she said she wiped away her fake tears and dragged me to the piano. "Which song," I asked her. "STAY WITH ME!" she yelled. I laughed. "That's such a sad song tho," I whinned. "Yeah, but it represents Uncle Jace's love," she said. "ROASTED!" I yelled. "Okay you little savage," Jace smiled. She smiled. "Do you want to play the piano," I asked her. "No I want daddy too," she said. I looked at Austin. I knew he wanted to say no, but I looked at Kiera and she was giving her puppy face. Austin dragged himself over. I laughed at him.He sat next to me and started playing the piano. The first line and the guys started laughing at me. 

"ANOTHER ONE! ANOTHER ONE!" Kiera yelled I laughed. The girls came walking in.  "Sup, girls," I said. They ignored me. I looked at the guys and they shrugged. Then a smirking Allison came in. "Let's go to sleep baby," i said picking up Kiera. She nodded. "Daddy let's go," she said tugging his hand. "You go first I will be right there," he said. Kiera nodded. We went upstairs and got dressed into some sleeping clothes.

Kiera's

Madison's

Madison's

I went into the bed with her and laid down

I went into the bed with her and laid down. "Mommy," she asked me. "Yes," I said. "Where's daddy," she asked me. "I don't know," I said. She nodded.

5 MINUTES LATER

"Mommy where's daddy," she asked me again. "I dunno know," I said.

30 MINUTES LATER

"Mommy where's dad-" "AUSTIN YOU BETTER GET YOUR BUTT UP HERE OR I WILL PERSONALLY DRAG YOU UP HERE!" I yelled. I heard footsteps running up the stairs. "Dad's coming," I said. Then Austin came running into the room. He shut the door, and I realized that he was in trouble. "Lay down with her," I said getting out of bed. He climbed into the covers and I went outside. I saw Jason standing there with a crying Allison, as soon as I saw them outside the door I reached for the door knob. I quickly entered and shut the door. I locked it and stood in front of the door. "God damn it Austin, what did you do this time," I asked him. "Roasted Allison and made her cry," he said. "Okay, that's funny," I said. I quickly opened the door and went back outside again, I shut teh door behind me. "What do you guys want," I asked them. "Austin, I want him to say sorry to Allison," he said. "I'm sorry can you make him do that tomorrow or the next day I would love to spend some time with my "husband and daughter"," I said sarcastically. "Just let me go in Madi," he said. "No thanks, and besides tip, you can't be there for Allison all the time when she crys, I mean she cries over the most non hurtful things," I said to him. "SHUT UP YOUR WHORE!' she yelled. "I ain't got the time for this piece of shit," I said walking back into the room.