~ Chapter 50 ~

He comes up behind me and grabs an orange. "Someone's craving fruit," I teased him. "Are you pregnant," I asked him reaching underneath his shirt. All I felt was a 8 pack. "Yeah, there are quadruplets in here," he said biting into his fruit. "Aren't you also expecting quadruplets," he mocked me. "Yeah no, umm... if we are having anything more than 2 I am getting a c-section," I said. "Let's go before we are late," I said. "NICK WE ARE GOING OUT FOR A FEW HOURS STAY WITH YOUR AUNTS...THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU- ACTUALLY NO YOU NEED TO TAKE CARE OF THEM!" I yelled. "OKAY I WIL BE DOWN IN A SEC," he yelled back. "MADISON?!" the girls growled. "Hey he is a 17-18 year guy, he is not a virgin," I said. "How do you know that," Alyessa hissed. "Because let's just say, no one should be talking in their sleep at night like that and dreaming about that if they are a virgin," I said winking at them. "How can you hear him," Jason asked me. "Because I am not heavy sleepers like you guys are," I said. I walked out and got in the drivers. I drove to a candy shop. "We are going to a candy shop," Jason asked me. I nodded. We went inside and we went down the stairs to the basement and I open another set of doors which lead us to a very well decorated white room. "Hello, for 6," I said. "Name," she asked. "Rivers," I said. "Follow me,"  she said. She put all the boys in different rooms. I stayed with Jason. "Sit on the table," I said. He did. "Now promise me something, you won't get off till I say you can," I said. "Only because you asked so nicely and I wanna see what you are gonna do to me," he said winking. I rolled my eyes. "Crystal he's ready," I said. She came in with cords and everything. "You promised," I warned him. "I never break promises," he said. "Good," I said. She hooked him up and placed it all around his stomach. "Okay here is what we are going to do today, this is a birth simulator, so whatever your wife feels when she gives birth you will know how it feels too," the doctor explained. I smirked. Jason seemed calm. "Tell me when you're gonna start," I said to her. " 3,2,1 Starting," she said. She pressed the lowest level and Jason didn't seem to feel anything. "Up," I said. She did and I heard Jason grunt. I tried to keep a straight face. "Okay keeping going up," I said. I felt Jason's hand go for mine. And I thought it was my turn to tease him. "Go babe! You can do it bring another life into this world! Cmon keep pushing!" I said. "Shut up," he growled. "Fiesty me likey," I said impersonating him. He send me a glare. "Okay we are going full blast now," the doctor said. "And this is the part where he literally yells," I sigh. "FUCK!" he yelled. I laughed. "I know it hurts but it's okay," I said. "Okay turn it off," I said. She did. "Now you know how much of those sentences you didn't like when I said them to you while you were giving birth. So please figure some other comforting words," I said. I walked outside and saw the boys in pain. "Don't get a girl pregnant without their permission, if you want her to feel that pain," I said. The boys all nodded. I laughed at them. "Cmon let's go," I said. They all groaned when they walked up a few flights of stairs. We went into the car and they all fall asleep. I shook my head. I stopped at Kirsten's office. They were still all asleep so I went inside and locked the door making sure the car was still on. I walked inside and saw Kirsten. "Hola," I said. "Hello," she said. "Okay can you just find out how any kids I am having," I asked her. "Okay well you will get your period soon," she said to me. I nodded. "There is 1 in there," she said. "You are sure, "I asked her. "THANK GOD!" I said. She laughed. "Well, I need to get going send me the pictures," I said. She nodded. I walked back out to the car and the guys were still asleep. I went inside the car the only difference now is that there pants were buldging. Well, they were having a nice dream. I drove to the mall, as soon as I parked in the lot. I grabbed my phone and went on youtube searching for car accident noises. When I found the right one, I turned my volume up and I played it. All the guys jerked awake. "Nice you guys are awake, now move your butts," I said. They all groaned. When they all got off the car, I could tell they were uncomfortable. I laughed at them. "What are you laughing about you don't even know what's happening," Jason said. "Hmmm.... maybe that all of you were buldging while you were asleep, I kinda found that amusing," I said. "You find that amusing," Jason asked me. "Yeah cuz I totally love seeing guys especially my son's jacking off," I said sarcastically. "What do you know about jacking off-" "Does it look like I am in kindergarden, may I remind you I have had one boyfriend in my lifetime," I said to them. They all looked at me weird. I walked to the Apple Store.