~ Chapter 38 ~

I walked back into the room and saw Kiera asleep. And Austin underneath the covers. I laughed. I went up to him and I laid on top of him. "You need to eat more," he said under the covers. "And you need to get yourself out of bad situations from Jason," I said. He chuckled. I got up from him and stretched. "I need a back massage," he whinned. "That's amazing news," I said. He groaned. "Madi my dear fake wife can you please give me a back massage," he asked. "Well, since you mean the world to me, my dear son, sure," I said. He laid down on his stomach taking off his shirt, as soon as I touched my hand on his skin, I jumped back. "You're so cold," I said. "I know and you're not," he said. "Well, that's a real charmer," I muttered. I gave him a back massage, and as soon as I was done he was fast asleep. I kissed Kiera on the cheek, and I exited the door. I walked down the hallway, to the kitchen. I went to the pantry and got some peanut butter. I grabbed a spoon and I scooped some up and put it in my mouth. I sat on the counter with my legs dangling and I was scrolling through Instagram. I grabbed another spoon full of peanut butter, then it hit me I never liked peanut butter. Well, at least I know I am pregnant. I rolled my eyes and went back to Instagram. I looked at the time 11:30 pm. I wasn't tired but I was still hungry for peanut butter. Then someone came downstairs. "Madi," Jason said. "Mhm," I replied. "Why are you up," he asked me. " Why were you sleeping," I asked him.He shrugged. I took another spoon full of peanut butter. "Are you eating peanut butter," he asked me. I nodded. "Well, this child better turn out like me," he mumbled. My eyes shot right up at him. He looked scared now. "I'm gonna give you a count of 4.235 seconds before I cut off your head," I said. "3...2...1," I ran at him. He quickly ran and I chased him. He turned a corner and I went down the other hallway that would lead me right to him. I saw him panting looking the other way from me. I quickly ran and jumped onto his back. "You do realize you only weigh like 97 pounds," he said. "Why does everyone use 97," I exclaimed getting off his back. He chuckled. I slapped his back. "Ow," he said. "Boo hoo," I said. "I'm gonna go to bed, I need to wake up tomorrow for my appointment," I said going into my room. He nodded and he walked to his room. I went inside and saw Kiera on top of Austin. I silently laughed. I went on the ground and slept. 

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up and looked at the time 7:30 am. I groaned and got off the ground. I washed up and got dressed.

I walked back into the room and saw Austin and Kiera still asleep

I walked back into the room and saw Austin and Kiera still asleep. I smiled at them because they were so cute. I went outside and downstairs, I grabbed an apple and ate it. But I was still hungry so I made myself some breakfast. I made myself some oatmeal with fruit inside. I turned on the T.V and the first thing I saw was Jason and Allison having sex inside the bedroom. "OH MY GOD!" I yelled. I quickly turned off the T.V and I set down the bowl in my hand. WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A CAMERA IN JASON'S ROOM, MOST IMPORTANTLY WHY IS IT LINKED TO THE T.V IS THERE A FUCKING CHANNEL FOR IT?! I quickly put my head in my hands and shook my head. I groaned. I lifted my head up and I moved my hair back with my hands. Then someone came running down. Jason. "Are you okay?!" he quickly said. I turned away from him, I couldn't look at him again especially after what I just saw. I was trying not to laugh but that completely failed. I was silently laughing in my head. "Madi why aren't you looking at me," he asked me. I didn't answer him. "Okay what did I do now," he asked me. I turned around and looked at him. I just started laughing. I grabbed my bowl and turned around trying to contain my laughter. "What," he asked me. I shook my head. I sighed and ate my oatmeal. "You're killing me," he groaned. "Might as well kill the girl in your bed," I muttered. Then I realized I said that out loud. I laughed. "How did you know that my room is one of the most soundproof rooms in the house," he said. "Open the T.V," I said. He opened it and he cursed. I laughed. He quickly turned off the T.V. I sighed and finished my oatmeal. I got up and walked to the sink. I washed the bowl and put it in the dishwasher. I went back to the couch. "You know if you're gonna make it a porn movie, make sure to have some kind of passcode so if Kiera was to open the T.V she wouldn't see anything rated R," I suggested. "You're not mad," he asked me. "Why would I be mad," I asked him. "I mean we are not together anymore, so you can sleep with whoever you want. And besides, I expect the same thing from you, so if I was to sleep with a guy you can't get mad at me," I said. I think I heard some curses under his breath. I put my phone in my bra since I didn't want it to be in my short pocket. I got up from the couch. Then my phone vibrated. "OH JESUS CHRIST!" I whispered yelled. I lifted up my shirt and grabbed my phone. I saw Jason trying not to laugh at me. I looked at it. I looked at a cute selfie on Instagram. I opened my phone and quickly like it. I closed my phone and looked at Jason. I went upstairs. "Where you going," he asked me. "To fuck a boy," I said sarcastically. He stuck the middle finger at me playfully. "Bitch I got two of those," I said. He chuckled. I walked upstairs and woke up Kiera. She fluttered her eyes and yawned. "Cmon babe, we got to go," I said. She sat on Austin's chest and he didn't even squirm. Her hands were on his arm, she looked at Austin than at his chest. "Mommy what are those," she said pinching his nipples. I laughed when he jerked awake. "That Kiera is how to wake up dad," I said. She clapped her hands. I laughed. Austin was well looking at me. "What am I the one touching you," I asked him. Then he averted his eyes on Kiera. "What I am not touching you right now," she said. I laughed. "Okay pumpkin, let's go get ready," I said. I washed her up and dressed her. "Well, I am gonna go to the appointment," I said to him. He nodded and snuggled up to the pillow. "I want you to be out of bed, when I come home," I said closing the door. We walked downstairs. "UNCLE JASON!" Kiera yells jumping out of my arms. She runs over to Jason and hugs him. I smiled. I grabbed the car keys. "Where you going," he asked me. "To get an ultrasound," I said. He nodded. "Let's go Kiera, we got to go pick up your mommy," I said. "Her mom?" Jason asked. "Yeah, you're not coming with me and I need the support so I asked Taina to go with me," I said. He nodded but his eyes were sad. "Let's go," I said. She gave Jason a peck on his cheek and ran to me. We went inside the car and the song Faded came on. Me and Kiera sang it together.