~Chapter 4~

I sped walked downstairs to see all the guys surrounding the kitchen counter. I walked in their and  opened the fridge. Nothing was inside, but fruit. I looked inside the pantry and saw pancake batter. "There's nothing in this house to eat, sweetheart," I heard Chase say. I shook my head and brought out the batter and some milk, I brought out the fruit inside the fridge an started cutting it and mixing the batter. I put the batter on the frying pan and let it sit there for a while, I organized the fruit. I put the pancakes on a plate, and some fruit on the side. I made three different kinds and two of each. "Eat up," I said.

 "Eat up," I said

I ate a blueberry pancake and then the door bell rang

I ate a blueberry pancake and then the door bell rang. Jason went downs the stairs and opened it. I heard a person speak French and Jason swearing at the guy to get lost. I went to the fron t door and saw Jason shouting at him. I touched his arm. "Bonjour," I said kindly. "Sault," he said.  

"Que puis-je faire pour vous aujourd'hui"- How may I help you today," i said.

"Je voulais juste avertir ce jeune homme qu'il y a du danger à venir," - "I just wanted to warn the young man that there is danger coming his way," he said.

"Ohh, uhh...merci," "Thanks," I said.

He nodded and left. I closed the door and went back to the kitchen and began eating my pancakes again. "You speak French?!"Jason said.  "I know a lot of languages to be exact but yeah French is one of them," I replied finishing my pancakes. I looked over at the boys, who were practically licking their plates. "You guys eat a lot and are super messy," I told them. "Well, we are still growing men, and we don't eat like this usually, it's just super good," Jace said. the other guys agreed with him. I looked over at Jason who was on his phone. I rolled my eyes and I went up to him with the plate of pancakes and a fork. He looked up at me and put his phone away. He opened his mouth. "Ohh and lazy," I added putting a big pancake piece in Jason's mouth. I went to Jason's ear and pulled it down. "I need to talk to you later," I said. He nodded. I handed him the plate. "Eat," I said. He opened his mouth again. I don't have time for this... I put the full pancake in his mouth folding it before putting it into his mouth. "There done," I said putting the dishes in the sink. I began washing the dishes. "Hey Chase can you plug my phone into the speaker for me please," I said. He nodded and put my phone in. "Just slide the screen up and press play," I said. Then the song Humble came on. I started mumbling to the song. I finished the dishes and walked over to the speaker. And pulled my phone out. I leaned against the counter and stretched. I went upstairs into the room and I grabbed my computer out. I opened it and I went to my emails. 500 unread emails!

I groaned and fell onto the bed. Then I heard someone say Owwww! I quickly got up and I pulled the covers. I saw Jason staring at me. "OMG! I am so sorry," I said. He chuckled. "You're light," he said. "Thanks?" I said. He pulled me closer to him and he nuzzled his head to my hip. "Well," I muttered under my breath. I got my computer and started reading the emails. They are usually from people who want me to read their job letters. I opened the first letter.I started re-typing their letter with the changes I would make in them. After replying to 20 emails, Jason woke up. "How are you going to sleep tonight," I asked him. "Easy I close my eyes and," I smacked his arm which made him chuckle. I enjoy this side of Jason. "What are you doing," he said rubbing his eyes. "Replying to 500 emails from people," I said closing the computer. He laughed at me. He pushed me down onto the bed and cuddled close to me. He was warm. He quickly jumped back. "You're so cold," he said. "Well, with someone stealing all the blankets it's kinda understandable," I said. "Ohhh you're gonna regret that," he said. "Wait b-" he quickly got a grip on my hips, and I quickly jumped out of the bed and ran down the hallway. Chase gave me a weird look. Then I pointed behind me and saw Jason running after us. He ran beside me. I turned a corner and saw Jason slip. I laughed and then bumped into someone. I looked up and saw a smirking Jason. "NO!" I shouted and tried running the other way. But his grip on my waist stopped me. He threw me over his shoulder. "NO JASON PUT ME DOWN I HAVE A SKIRT ON! Jason cmon there has to be a different way to solve this," I said. "Nope," he said popping the p. He headed towards the bathroom in the room, you could hear the water on. "No Jason, please," I said begging. He laughed. I was still trying to pull my skirt down. He put me down on the shower floor.