~ Chapter 64 ~

Tiana called again. "Are you guys fully dressed yet," I asked them my phone screen faced down. They said yes. I showed Kiera the screen. "Mommy daddy," she whispered. "Hey honey why are you whispering," Mark asked. "Because Adam is asleep," she said. I smiled. Jason snuggled closer to me. I put my hand in his hair and gently pulled it once in a while which made him moan. I shook my head. "Who's Adam sweetheart, it better not be a boy Madison that she likes," Mark said sternly to me. I laughed. "Adam is so cute," Kiera continued. "Really," Tiana said. "Yeah mommy, but he is super small," Kiera explained. "Remember taller guys only," Tiana said. Kiera shook her head. Which made me and Jason chuckle. "Okay let's show mom who Adam is," I said to Kiera. She nodded. I got out of bed and went over to the crib and turned the camera around. It showed Adam. "Omg, he's out?!" Tiana said. "Yeah just a few days old," I said. Adam started crying so I tossed my phone over to Jason which he thankfully caught. I picked up Adam and rocked him which didn't work. "You can't be hungry now," I mumbled. I place my finger over his mouth which he opened. "Oh dear lord you have the appetite like your father's," I groaned. I removed my tank top strap and pulled it down and sat down on the rocking chair. Kiera fell asleep. Jason was talking to Mark, about those two having sex. I rolled my eyes focusing on Adam. I felt his diaper was a bit heavy. After finishing with his after dinner. I changed him, which he didn't like very much. "Shhh, it's okay baby," I said picking him up. I rocked him gently and he fell asleep after 30 minutes. I went back to our room and placed him in the crib while Jackson was in the shower. I climbed next to Kiera who was on the outside of the bed since she wanted too, and I was in the middle of the two. Jason came out of the bathroom with only a towel hanging way-way-way too low. Kiera was still wide awake. "Our innocent eyes," I said covering both of our eyes. "Mommy why Jason towel doesn't cover his moobs," Kiera whispered. I laughed. I kissed her on the cheek and Jason slide in next to me. With sweatpants on but no shirt. He wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled into the crook of my neck. I knew he wasn't asleep yet. Since he was kissing my neck. "Jason," I groaned. I could feel him smirk. " Can you go grab the inflatable bed," I asked him. He got up and went to our closet and grabbed out the bed. He put air into it. I brought Kiera closer to the middle of the bed so she doesn't fall off. Jason and I moved to the inflatable bed. He laid down first since I went to the bathroom to wash my hands. I walked over to the bed and I lay down next to him only to be pulled onto his lap. "Let me sleep," I groaned. He shook his head. I groaned and I just wrapped my arms around his waist and I put my head on his check while still on his lap. "This is surprisingly comfortable," he said. "Shut up," I groaned. He chuckled. Then we both fell asleep. "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Adam was crying. I got off Jason and I went over to his crib almost tripping over something. I picked him up. "What's wrong," I cooed at him. He slowly stopped crying when I rocked him. I put him back in his crib only for him to cry again. I went over to the massage black leather chair, and I extended it out fully and slept on it with Adam in my arms. I woke up the next morning with Adam taken out of my arms, but I quickly pretended to fall back asleep. "You're not gonna make this easy on her are you?" I heard Jason say to Adam I smiled. Then out of nowhere, I realized that Kiera was gone. "DADDY PUT ON SOME PANTS AND UNDERWEAR AND A SHIRT!" I hear Kiera yell. I quickly hopped off the chair to Austin's room and saw Kiera with the blanket from his bed in her hands. With Austin fully nude. "OMG MY INNOCENT EYES!" I yelled running to Kiera and carrying her out back to our room. I shut the door behind us and ran to our room. I got all of us ready and I was about to go downstairs till my phone rang. "Hello," I said. "Is this Madison Rivers," a guy asked. "This is she," I said. "Okay great, now we have seen some of your youtube videos of some covers and we were hoping if you wanted to work with us," he said. "I'm sorry I only do covers," I said. "Yes, we are saying if you wanted us to help you record them do some videos with you singing covers of songs," he said. "Yeah, yeah...sure," I said. "Okay well I will meet you at the recording studio at 4 pm at **************************** see you there," he said.

Madison's outfit

I walked down the stairs feeling very happy

I walked down the stairs feeling very happy. "Who untwisted your panties this morning," Aydan joked. "A very special guy," I said. "AW! Thanks-" "No not you," I said. Jason turned a shade of red from rage. "Calm down dude, this guy from a recording studio...I think saw one of my covers from youtube and asked if I could be his client where I sing covers and he makes the videos," I explained. "WHAT?!" they all yelled. "I said-" "We heard what you said," Jason said. "Then..." I said. "We are just surprised but excited and happy for you," Jason explained the other guys were smiling super hard. "But before you go this little man needs his breakfast," he said handing me, Adam. "Why can't you feed him, your not wearing a shirt," I groaned. "Because you're the women here," he exclaimed. "I STILL CAN'T TELL THE DAMN DIFFERENCE!" I yelled going up the stairs. Adam was wide awake. "Hello cutie," I cooed at him. He looked at me and his tongue came out. I laughed. I adore him. I changed his diaper before feeding him. I put the cover on top of us since the sun was shining on Adam's face. Then the door opened and it wasn't Jason...