~ Chapter 63 ~

The guys got most of the sharpie off their faces and decided just to let it come off during their shower. "Kiera you wanna go take a nap," I asked her as she slowly closed her eyes and leaning on my shoulders. She nodded slightly. I picked her up and walked her over to Jason's and I's room. I laid her on the bed. I closed the door behind me and I went over to the nursery. "Jason was in there looking at Adam. I smiled. I went up to them both. "He looks just like you," I muttered. He smiled. "Yes he does," he said. "Let's just hope the IQ comes from me," I said. "I am smart," he said. "But I'm smarter," I said. "That you are," he said. I laughed. Adam started crying out of nowhere. I picked him up from Jason's arms. I put my finger to his mouth and he opened it. "Someone's hungry," I muttered. "You decided to feed him with a bottle or the natural way," Jason asked. "Natural," I said. "Pass me that cloth," I said to him. He threw it at my face. I glared at him. " I put it around my neck and over Adam, I bought my shirt and bra down and let Adam do his thing. I got my phone out of my pocket and I looked at Instagram. Adam was done, and I fixed my bra and shirt. I patted his back waiting for him to burp. "I'm gonna go to the dance room after this," I said to Jason. He nodded. "If he gets hungry probably feed him using the formula since I will be sweaty," I said to him. He nodded. I put Adam in his crib and I went to go kiss Jason on the cheek, but he turned his head and my lips crashed into his. I went for a peck but then it turned out to be passionate. "Easy tiger," I said pulling away. I walked away with him slapping my ass. I put both of my middle fingers up he laughed. I got changed and went downstairs. I started doing random moves to the song to Dessert. After a few hours, I finally had a dance to the song. I called the girl's and guys down. I taught them the dance and they actually got it after like 8000000000000000 million times. The surprising thing was that Kiera even got it, but she couldn't do it with us since it's a bit inappropriate. "Okay let's go!" I yelled. The girls went first. They were amazing.

Next, the guys went and we couldn't stop laughing as they attempted to twerk. At the end, we all did it together. "Well, I need to get this stomach back on track," I said. "You guys are free," I said. They all went upstairs as did I. I went inside Jason's and I's room and showered. I got changed into a tank top with a built-in bra. And wore some shorts.

I grabbed Kiera and gave her a shower as well

I grabbed Kiera and gave her a shower as well. "You wanna go sing let it go with Austin," I asked her. She ran away yelling yes. I laughed. "3...2...1" "MADISON I NEVER AGREED TO THIS!" he yelled. "DEAL WITH IT!" I yelled. I heard him groan. I went over to Adam's "room" and saw him wide awake kicking his legs. I smiled. I picked him up and kissed him on the forehead. He opened his eyes then shut it. I laughed. He started crying and I looked at the time 9:30 pm. "Feeding time," I said. I pulled my strap down and then pulled the tank top a bit down. He started feeding and the door opened. I was normal since I knew it was Jason. "You know you have that cloth right," he said. I nodded. "What happens if it wasn't me," he asked. "The door's closed I told every boy that if it was closed don't come in," I said. "What about the girls," he asked. "We all have the same body parts," I said. He laughed. He came up behind me and put his hands around my waist and his head in the crook of my neck. "These shorts are so sexy," he said. I laughed. Adam finished and I wiped away his saliva and I put my tank-top on properly again. I burped him and he fell right asleep again. He's so cute. "I'm gonna see how Austin is doing with Kiera," I said. "You mean your "husband"," Jason joked. I slapped him in the chest. He winced but still laughed.

Austin was playing the piano while Kiera was singing softly. I was smiling. After she was done, I went behind her and carried her to Austin's bed and tickled her. She laughed until I was out of breath. I looked at Jason and he understood, he started tickling Kiera she started laughing again. I was laughing because Austin was tickling me. He stopped and I grabbed Kiera. "You wanna stay with daddy or go to sleep with mommy and Jason," I asked her. "I wanna sleep with mommy and then daddy," she said. I nodded. "Then let's go baby girl," I said. "Jas, you wanna go bring Adam and his crib over to our room," I asked him. He nodded. "Night Aus," I said. "Night," he said. I went to go put Kiera down until my phone dinged. I answered the facetime call from Tiana (Kiera's mom if you guys don't remember) "He-" "Mmmmmmmm, keep it like that baby...YES! OH FUCK(Pants) I'm close baby, me too sweetheart," "MOMMY!" Keira yelled. I quickly took the phone away from her face. "Jesus I know butt dial is a thing but not face time," I said. "Do you hear something baby," Mark asked Tiana. "Ahhhhhh!" Tiana moaned. I would've ended the call but Kiera was right next to me and their camera is exactly perfectly aimed at what's happening between them. "Cum on daddy's face baby," Mark said. "EWWWW!" I yelled. That's when they heard me. "Made," Tiana pants out. "Yeah, uh do you have something to say to me since you called me or did you want to let your daughter, Jason and my son to hear you guys doing the bees and the birds," I said. Jason was laughing. "Congrats man," Jason said. I threw a pillow at him with full force and he fell off the bed with a thud. "Oh shit," Mark said. "No you mean (covers Kiera's ears) oh fuck," I corrected them. "Okay let us get ourselves ready and we will call you in ten," Tiana said. I hung up. Adam stirred. "You wanna go see Adam," I asked Kiera. She nodded. I laughed and picked her up. I went over to the crib, and she looked at him. "He's so cute mommy," she whispered. I nodded.

 I nodded