CHAPTER ONE OF BOOK 2

Recap:
"I'll try baby, for you and the baby," he said.

I nodded. I wiped my tears away and I looked down again and his eyes were closed.

"NO!" I screamed.

I shook him but no response.

"Please no," I whispered.

Then something happened...

Present:

"Ah Madison, long time no see hey." A girl's voice sounded.

I looked up, and saw a person I thought I would've never seen again.

"Allison," I whispered.

"So you do remember me," she growled out.

"You took everything away from me. First Jason then you're brother which may I mention is the baby daddy of my kid," she growled.

I looked down when I felt someones grip on my thigh. I saw Jason's hand move and I almost screamed, but I didn't I knew he wanted me to act like he was still dead...he's gonna be dead when this is over though.

"Allison I had no idea Jason was yours to begin with and for that I apologize and my brother's fucking gay you want me to do some Cinderella magical shit and go up to him and cast a spell on him and be like gay gay gay now you like
va-jay-jay's," I said sarcastically.

"Wouldn't say that. You're in no place to make threats," she said eyeing my stomach.

"That reminds me where are you're ugly ass sons," she smirked.

And on time the boys came in with guns aimed at her in all directions so she couldn't run off. As soon as she went to grab her gun, Adam shot her in the stomach, she hunched over screaming in pain. Adam grabbed her and lifted her over his shoulder.

"Check outside for any intruders kill anyone you see unless you know them if you don't know them everyone dies no one escapes," Adam said in a dangerously low voice.

Once the boys went out, Jason sat up yawning.

"WHAT THE FUCK JASON?! YOU GAVE ME A DAMN HEART ATTACK I WANT TO KILL YOU MYSELF NOW!! YOU'RE A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT OH MY LORD! WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!" I yelled.

"Number one shhhhh, number two I've known about the attack I just didn't want to risk any chances of anyone hearing that I know about the attack so they won't change their plans, and third do you really want to kill me and leave this baby fatherless," he asked me.

"I guess not, I'll kill you after the baby turns one and for now you're fucking sleeping on the couch and no more sex for you," I pointed at his chest.

"Baby," he said his eyes wide.

"Oh don't baby me," I mocked him.

"You deserved it, you gave me the person you love a heart attack you think you don't deserve to be punished," I asked him.

"If we are talking about punishments I think I still owe you spankings for last night," he growled lightly.

He came towards me.

"For what," I asked him crossing my arms.

"Last night when I told you not to make any noise or I'll make sure you get spanked so hard your ass will have my hand marks printed onto them when I fucked you hard and rough," he said smirking.

"I don't recall," I told him.

"Really," he said.

I nodded.

"Shall we go look at the cameras inside our room," he said.

"Okay, how about we just forget about my punishments and we call it even," I told him.

"That's what I like to hear," he said.

He turned around to pick up the bullet that went through the windows and put it into a bag. He called a person telling them to pick it up and see where it came from. The boys came back in and they were fine.

"Everything's clear," Jayden said.

"Good job sons," Jason said.

They smiled. They went upstairs to clean up.

"I'll clean this up while you wash our bedsheets," Jason said.

"Are you bossing me around," I asked.

"You didn't mind last night," he said.

"Okay I'm done talking to you," I said.

I went upstairs unto our room and stripped the bedding from the bed, I saw a white piece of paper on our desk, it was divorce papers. My eyes went wide and I started breathing heavy.

"Madi," Jason said.

"W-what's this," I asked him showing him the paper.

"You weren't supposed to see that," he said.

"Jason," I said.

"What is this for," I asked him.

"Divorce files," he sighed.

"For who," I asked.

"Us," he said.

"What? Why," I asked tears filling up my eyes.

"Madi...Don't think about this," he said.

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO THINK JASON!" I yelled.

"Calm down it's not what it looks like and not what it seems like," he said.

"Jason you have five minutes to explain this to me," I told him.

"This was just incase we weren't working out," he said.

"Oh so now you don't have faith in us," I asked him.

"Madison...it's just not working out between us right now," he sighed.

"What do you mean, this is the first fight we've gotten into for the past three years. Have you found someone else," I asked him.

"I-I did," he said.

"W-what...y-you c-can't be serious," I said sobbing now.

"I'm so sorry Madison," he said.

"Why," I asked him.

"Why pretend to love me," I asked him.

"I was going to tell you I swear," he said.

I shook my head.

"I hate you," I told him.

"Good because I need you to sign this now," he said not caring.

He grabbed a pen out of his pocket and handed it to me. I quickly signed it and he did as well. He sighed and smiled looking at the paper.

"Now you're free to go and enjoy your hoe," I told him.

He nodded.

"I certainly will," he said.

I closed my eyes and I heard the door close.