NOT AN UPDATE..THOUGH TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY WOULD BE SO COOL

Okay guys this book will come to an end one day or another so I was thinking of making a paperback version for this book. But if I do I would like to know if you guys would buy it so I know if I should waste my money not my parents to buy multiple paperback of this book. What I am saying is how many of you would want to buy it, but it doesn't mean you will buy it but how many of you would buy it. I am just using this as an estimate of how many books I should order before I buy it and no one buys it. Or if I should even use my money of buying these books. If I do end up getting these books the total would be around $2.15 dollars for me to order it not plus tax, so if I was to sell it, it would probably be around 3-5 dollars but for the first few days of putting it on amazon (if I do end up selling paperback books) I would have it 50% off the first 1-2 days. I REPEAT THIS DOES NOT MEAN I WILL ACTUALLY BE DOING IT! I JUST NEED SOME NUMBERS OF HOW MANY OF YOU ARE WILLING TO BUY THE BOOK! If you would be interested please just say yes in the comments. Also did you guys see the rankings for this book, Holy shit you guys are amazing. Recently there are more people commenting things on my book which I am thankful for but the fact that some of you guys are criticizing this book saying its not realistic or its not good, or along those lines. I just want you guys to know that this book is not based on a real life story it's suppose to be somewhat realistic and not realistic if you guys don't enjoy my book please don't read it and leave comments that are rude. Like honestly did I ask you to stay? Did I handcuff you to this story and make you read it till the book is done and then you are free? Like if you would please get off my story if you don't like it please you will save me the trouble of reading those rude ass comments, like don't expect me to be a good author this is my second book I have published. If you think that I'm not doing good job please write your own book and see how hard it is...okay I am done ranting bout those people. BUT THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN WITH THIS STORY FROM THE START I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! Also another question for you guys do you think I should enter Sold To The Gang Leader into the Watty this year? Comment your answers to my questions in the comment section. Don't forget to comment a yes if you are one of those people who would like to buy a paperback version of this book. The first person who answers and if I do decided to order paperbacks I will give you the book for free, with my signature in it. LOVE YOU ALL! TILL NEXT CHAPTER!!!