~Chapter 74~

"JUST SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!" I yelled at them.

Their heads all turned to me.

"Okay we only have 115 hours 53 minutes and 12...11...10 seconds so all of you just shut the fuck up and we will do this calmly," I said to them.

"Fiesty mama came out and play today," Jason said.

"Yeah, when mama bear come out she will rip papa bears head off," I said to him.

"Ouch," he said putting his hand to his heart.

"Okay honestly I think if Jason's gang...including me go inside and look for them while you guys are on the outside ready to attack any moment all over the building each and every corner we should be good. We need to have at least 10 polices be guarding us just incase anything backfires. They shouldn't be too close to us or in sight of anyone they should be hidden but ready to attack and shoot without hitting one of us," I said.

"Hmmm...that's pretty good," everyone said.

"I know because I came up with it," I said.

"How's your arm" Lukas asked me.

"Eh, giving birth was way worse," I said to him.

"Well, I mean pushing a baby out of your vagina is kinda...you know hard," he said.

"Well no shit, I thought it would be like bitting into a chip," I said sarcastically.

"Jason take mama bear to bed she is cranky right now," Lucas said.

"Piss off," I said.

"See," Lukas said.

"Watch your mouth Lukas," I said.

"Yeah I got her," Jason said.

"No you- JASON PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled at him.

"Time for mama to go to bed," Jason said.

"NO YOU PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANCE!" I yelled.

He laughed and just kept walking up the stairs, as soon as we got to or room he dropped me onto the bed. I turned away from him and crossed my arms across my chest.

"You really gonna start pouting like a 5 year old now," he questioned me.

I didn't answer him.

"The silent treatment as well," he said.

He went on the bed next to me, he put his hands on my shoulders and his hot breath next to my ear.

"I know what can make you feel better," he whispered.

He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me on top of him. His eyes had a glint in them...like he really wanted something than I caught on. I brought my face closer to his and before our lips met I grabbed the pillow with my good hand and hit him in the face.

"If you wanted a pillow fight all along you could've just said so," I said to him.

He groaned.

"T-that's not what I wanted babe," he said .

"Oh...that's what you wanted," I asked him on a more serious note.

He nodded.

"Fine out of the room I need to get ready," I said.

He got out of the bed in a flash. I quickly went to the bathroom and quickly got all the stuff I needed to be ready for tonight...I'm going to make sure he gets everything tonight....

1 HOUR LATER

"Babe I'm ready," I said laying on freshly new organized bed.

He came in and he groaned.