~Chapter 81~

TIME SKIP!!!

MADISON'S POV

I woke up with Adam snoring a little next to me. I smiled at him, I got ready for the day because today was my first day of my modelling career...I think. I quickly put on a black tank, some greenish blue short shorts, and a sweater.

I put on some light make up and went outside and started cooking for the three of us

I put on some light make up and went outside and started cooking for the three of us. I was dancing around the kitchen while cooking eggs and bacon. I finished and quickly washed the dishes and looked at the time. I went inside my room and saw Adam on his stomach with his butt up in the air, while his head was towards me and smiling. I shook my head.

"Why are you so silly," I asked him while tickling him.

He laughed and squirmed. I picked him up and went to go change his diaper and get him dressed.  I carried him and went inside Jace's room and put Adam next to him and left them both inside. I waited 5 minutes then I heard  yell coming from Jace.

"MADISON RIVERS!" he oiled.

"Yeah, did you call me," I yelled back.

"WHY DID I WAKE UP TO A DROOLING BABY NEXT TO ME?!" he yelled.

"I don't know," I said trying not to laugh.

Then I saw a angry morning Jace and the cutest baby boy come out of the room. I laughed as son as I saw Jace's pants were soaking, from drool coming from Adam's mouth.

"I wonder how he got down there," I said surprised.

He glared at me, and just started laughing my ass off.

"It's not funny," he said.

"It kinda is,"I said.

"I hate you," he said.

"Love you to," I said.

I turned on my speaker and started dancing again to Call on me! I was having a good time, Jace went into the shower leaving Adam on the floor to play. I was dancing everywhere with Adam in my arms looking at me like I had two heads. I laughed at him. 

"I love you," I told Adam.

"VAVAVA!" he said.

I laughed. 

"You might wanna go before you're late," Jace said coming out of the shower with only a towel hanging loosely on his hips. 

"You sure you don't want to put on some pants on first," I asked him.

"I always ask you when you only come out of the shower with a towel and you don't actually respond to my question," he said.

I rolled my eyes. 

"Well, I'm going to go have fun Adam," I said.

He looked at me for a while and he started crying.