~ Chapter 59 ~

THERE WAS A CHANCE OF HIM MISSING THE BIRTH OF OUR CHILD AND TO TOP IT OFF HE DIDN'T EVEN SAY GOODBYE!!! I was beyond pissed right now. I went to the music room and I sang Stronger by Kelly Clarkson.

I felt hands on my shoulder well multiple, I kept singing knowing it was the boys, but then I felt a gag on my mouth and a blindfold on my eyes. I started squirming but I felt a knife on my throat. I stopped and they dragged me somewhere. I was thrown into the vehicle back first.And that hurt a lot. I felt the vehicle speeding off somewhere. I took a smell of the air and I recognize the scent quickly.My father. "MHNMHMSHSJHYJSUYSJHSUSISHSJKIGN!" I tried saying. "Quiet dear won't want the child to be born early now do we," he said. I quickly shut up. I could feel him rubbing stomach. I would've slapped him but I don't want to kill anyone especially my baby right now. I was picked up someone and they were walking inside a house. "YOU DID NOT!" I heard my mother yell. Well someone in my family has common sense. "Hey if you don't want to show your body too me I'll get another girl too," my father said. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GUY A PED! I felt chains on my feet and on my wrists as soon as I was all chained up he took the gag off my mouth and eyes. "LET ME GO YOU FREAK!" I squirmed. And I saw a face I thought I would see again, just not like this. My ex. "WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled still squirming. I looked at his face...regret but my fathers was full of excitement. "C-can I go now," Noah asked. "No, you need to do one more thing or else your family dies," my father said. Noah quickly nodded. "Have fun with her," my father said handing him a box of stuff. I shook my head quickly. "Oh baby girl you don't have a choice now," my father said smirking at me. "You have two whole days with her alone, when I come back I want to meet the expectations in my head, not gonna tell you so I can see if your family gets to live or not," my father said to Noah. He nodded his head. "This room will be locked at all times so not even me can check up on you but food will be provided for both of you," my father said. He shut the door and locked it. Noah walked up to me, and he opened the box. "Please no," I whispered. He went to my ear. "I'm so sorry," he whispered. I shook my head. "What about Maya," I said. "She broke up with me because she saw my sister kissing my cheek and I was holding onto her," Noah explained. "I need to do this for my family Madi," he said. "They will kill everyone I love," he said. "Even you sister," I asked him. He nodded. Nick's little sister suffers from cancer in her lungs. I nodded my head, and breathed in trying not to let the tears spill. "Just pretend it's like old times when we were together," Nick said. I nodded.

BEWARE CONTENT SKIP IF DESIRED SHORT EXPLANATION NICK USES THE STUFF INSIDE THE BOX TO MADISON

His lips went to mine and we started making out kinda. Then the door opened and we stopped and we both looked at my dad. "Oh sorry to intrude but I need to unlock her chains, oh if you make one move to hurt or try to escape the baby will be dead in a second," my dad said. He unlocked me and he left without another word. I moved my hair back and Nick came over to me hugging me. "I promise to keep you and my family safe," he whispered. I nodded. "Me too," I said. "Remember just like when we were together," he said. I nodded. "Just with cameras watching over us just in case," he said. I quickly pulled away and looked around the room and saw 4 cameras in the room. I nodded. We started kissing again and his hands went to my waist and mine around his neck. This felt so wrong but it was for the right reason. I could feel Noah pulling away. I let go of him and he went over to the box and opened it.I could tell that it was nothing good when he opened it. Then he started laughing. "WHAT THE HELL! ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK!" I yelled at him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. "What?" I asked him. "Look inside the box," he said. I shook my head. "Just look at it," he said. I shook my head again. Then he turned my face to the box and inside was just supplies that girls wanted if they wanted to feel pleasure but didn't have a boyfriend or someone to help them. "OMG!" I yelled turning my head away. Then I remembered something. "Noah check where this bra is from," I said lifting up my shirt. "You know I thought we were pretending but-" "GOD DAMNIT CHECK IT!" I yelled at him. He quickly came over and checked it. "La senza," he said. OH THANK THE LORD! I unclipped it and I took it off and I pressed the implanted button hidden in the tag. "What are you-" "DO I HAVE TO KILL YOUR FAMILY NOAH!" the speakers shouted. Noah jumped on me. He kissed me hungrily. I was surprised but kissed him back. I knew Jason would get here sooner or later....eventually, but until then my baby and Noah need me. He put me on the couch and made me bend over. He pulled my jeans and panties down, he took off his own as well, without warning to slammed into me. I moaned. "You're so fucking tight Madi," Noah groaned. "Well no shit I am 7 months pregnant," I said. " I'm close," he said thrusting harder and he finally let it out into the condom from the box...I think. I was nowhere close that's why I always last longer than all the boys I have done it with...Jason. Noah kept thrusting so I would reach my climax but it never came no matter how hard he thrusted. He gave up and went to the box. And brought out the things supplied in there. He put a clamp on my clit and he entered me again while turning the clamp on which sent vibrations threw out my body eventually I reached my climax. We were both out of breath and we ended up on the couch fully naked. He put a vibrator in my ass and some clamps on my nipples. He grabbed the control and set a timer for it to go off during the night. We both went to sleep.