~Chapter 18 ~

I walked down the hallway, and I could hear moaning. "Dear god," I mumbled. But the women I am and I also needed my stuff I just walked into. "WHAT THE FU-" "Chill, nothing I haven't seen before," I said. "And frankly it's not as big," I mumbled. "Why are you always ruining the moment," Allison said. "Because I hate seeing certain people happy," I said digging through the closet. "Well, don't be a hater," she mumbled. "Just because you're mumbling doesn't mean I can't hear you," I said. "Can you get out already," she groaned. Can this girl not be patient. I threw a box at her. "Does that fucking answer your question," I asked. "YOU JUST HIT ME IN THE HEAD!" she exclaimed. "Awwww! I didn't knock you out, where the hammer when you need one," I said. "It's okay," I heard Jason say. I rolled my eyes. "Go home and cry to your mother and father," I said. "ENOUGH!" Jason yelled. I rolled my eyes. "I don't give a shit," I said. "Stop being so rude," he said. "I wouldn't be but you know my hate each day just keeps growing for her," I said walking out of the closet. "You are heartless," Jason groaned. "Sorry God probably forgot to give me one," I said. "Now you too don't be so loud, you don't want to fix another hole now would you," I said. I skipped outside. I walked into the room. "Okay, let's go shopping before they both get out of the room," I quickly said. "DON'T CHANGE!" I yelled. We quickly ran out of the house while two cars were pulling out of the driveway. "Okay all of you go in one car so it won't be awkward," I said. Thye all nodded. I got into the car with Austin. "MOVE MOVE MOVE!" I yelled. They all sped down the road. "Okay, we are good," I said. Austin laughed. "Hey, you try doing that," I said. "I feel so bad for you," Austin said in a serious tone. 'Why," I asked him. "You have to do training with us because you don't want to do it with the girl Jason cheated with you on," he said. "Well, whatever. That girl can't and won't ever be compared to me," I said. "You're a strong girl Madi," he said. "AWWWW! Thanks, Austin," I said. He rolled his eyes. "I really thought he wouldn't go back to her this time," Austin said. "What do you mean," I asked him. "Allison..is his Ex. Every time she comes, she always finds a way back into his heart and when she leaves he so heartbroken," he explained. "Well, he made that choice to cheat on me, I don't care. But at least he could've told me instead," I said. "You're one pretty understanding girl," Austin commented. "Well, this happens," I said. "I'm just glad I didn't give him my vir-" I put my hand to my mouth. "Wait are you a-" I quickly turned on the radio super loud. "OH LA LA OH LA LA OH LA LA!' I sang on top of my lungs. Then we finally reached the parking lot. I quickly stepped out of the car and sped walked to our other car. I opened the door. "Hey girls," I said. "Hey?" they all said. "Move now," I said. They all quickly got out of the car. I sped walked all the way inside. We went into a random row. "I almost told Austin I was a v-" I said raising my eyebrows as a hint. The girl's hands went up to their mouths. "But I quickly stopped myself and sang on top of my lungs," I said. The girls laughed. The guys suddenly came up behind us. "What are you ladies-" "AH!" I quickly screamed. I put my hands up to my chest to slow my heart. "Don't.Ever.Do.That.Again," I said. "Understood," the guys both said. "Well, then let's get shopping," I said. We spent a good time in theirs. We all went back home to see Jason and Allison standing there with their arms crossed. "Where have all 10 of you been," Allison asked. "No need to answer to you, cuz you ain't my momma," I said. "I am in charge of you," she said. "I'm sorry I don't speak idiot," I said. "You better-" "Again how large is your brain, I don't speak idiot so don't talk to me," I said. "YOU WILL RESPECT ME OR I WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!" she threatened. "I WILL MURDER YOU!" I yelled. I dropped the stuff I was holding and I jumped at her. She screamed. Jason came in between us which made him fall on top of Allison and me on top. "That works as well," I said. "Get off you're suffocating me," Allison said. "Good," I said. "I hope you die a painful way," she said. "Don't worry you being there while I am dying is enough pain for my eyes," I said. "When's training Jason," I asked him. "Uhhh...r-right n-now," he studdered. I looked at him closely then his eyes kept going down. I looked at where I was sitting. "JESUS!"I said jumping up. "Well, I'm gonna meet you guys downstairs, probably put on a shirt," I suggested. "No I'm pretty sure our bare chests willd do," Jason said. "You're training as well," I asked him. He nodded. "Well, don't hold back tonight on me guys," I said. "Where something heavy just incase, I lose control and let my feelings in," I said. I went upstairs and went I went to the piano again. I sang Talking body.