~ Chapter 40 ~

I stormed upstairs and dialed my parent's number....surprising isn't it. "Hello," my mom said. "I'm pregnant you aren't gonna be apart of this child's life, goodbye," I quickly said and hung up. My phone rang again...and again.....and again. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled. I flopped onto my bed and cover my face with the pillow. It kept ringing and ringing, till it finally stopped. "OMG!' i yelled excitedly. Then my phone kept beeping from messages. " SHUT THE (BEEP) UP I AM GONNA (BEEP) KILL YOU RIGHT NOW. YOU ARE A (BEEP)! (BEEP) (BEEP) (BEEP) (BEEP) (BEEP)!" I yelled. I groaned and I literally threw my phone at the wall and it broke. Then all my "sons" came in. "WHAT THE HELL!" they say looking at the smashed phone. "Don't even start," I said exhausted. "Let's go," Chase said. "Where," I asked them. "To the piano," Jace said. I mumbled some very strong words. "Woah chill mom," Austin said. They forced me to sit on the chair. "now play," Austin said. I grunted but did.

"Better," Jace asked me. "Depends," I reply. "I need to get a new fucking phone now," I groaned. I got up. "See you guys later," I said kissing them all on the cheek. I left and went downstairs. I bought my phone with me. I grabbed the SIM card which surprisingly didn't break but the rest of my phone did. I put my phone on the counter. "Jesus what happened," I heard Jason say. "Life happened," I said chucking it away. He laughed and hugged me from behind. "Aren't you suppose to be with that girl right now," I asked him. "She mad cuz I didn't give her what she wanted," he sighed. "Well then tell her to suck it up," I said. "Yeah, but we all know what she wants to suc-" "I am about to knee you if you finish that sentence," I warned him. He chuckled. "You're feisty," he commented. "And that's how them boy likem," I said laughing. He rolled his eyes. "Relax, I am not doing anything sexual when I am pregnant," I said. "BYE!" I yelled going into the garage. I drive to the store and got myself another iPhone 7. After all that I went back home. I sat on the counter and started setting up my phone. 

5 FUCKING HOURS LATER

I was finally done with my new phone. I sighed. I was on the counter in some shorts and a bra, it was super hot in the house. The guys and girls came downstairs. "The guys tell us that you been a horrible bitch on her period," Maya said. "You know I am the biggest of them all," I said laughing. I jumped off. "You haven't gained any weight and you've been eating a lot," Joey commented. "That's because I only crave fruit and peanut butter but then end up puking it all out," I said. My phone rang. "Hello," I said. "Miss me," my dad said. "What the fuck do you want," I asked him. "Just to see how my daughter and grand-" "Hold up, it's not gonna be apart of your family, you won't be able to see the baby because I don't trust you," I said hanging up. I turned on the T.V and guess what Jason forgot to change or turn off the video camera on the T.V.  "HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS!" I yelled. "WH-" AHHHHHHHHH" the boys and the girls scream. I didn't turn off the T.V since I was too busy covering my eyes. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS SCREAMIN-" "OH SWEET JESUS!" Jason yells. Even after he turned the T.V off I was still hiding. "It's off now Madi," Jason said. "I can't ever look at you the same," I said. He laughed. "How did you look at me," he asked me. " A normal man. But now I look at you like some...porn star," I said shaking my head. He laughed. "I am anything but that," he said. "So you are a prostitute," I asked him. "I get paid not them," he said. "Well, I'm tired as fuck, goodnight," I said. "But it's only 3:30 pm," Jason said. "Yeah PM," I said. I went upstairs and saw Allison glaring at me. "Now what do you wan-" then suddenly she pushes me down the stairs. And I landed on the cold hardwood floor. I hear people screaming my name. Until I just blackout.