~Chapter 92~

CAM'S POV

I was currently out with a girl her name was Hazel and let me tell you she doesn't shut her mouth, I'm telling ya this whole time I've only said Hi. And are you ready to go? That's all I said, it been 2 hours and she has not stopped talking and I don't know how to shut her up. Like maybe I could duck tape her mouth together. 

"CAM!" she yelled.

"WHAT WOMEN? WHAT!? " I yelled back.

"HOW DARE YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!" she yelled.

" JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU HAVEN'T STOPPED TALKING EVER SINCE YOU GOT OUT OF YOU DAMN HOUSE! KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND YOUR LEGS!" I yelled.

"FUCK YOU! I WANNA GO HOME THIS DATE SUCKED!" she yelled.

"Nope you can walk home," I told her.

"WHAT?!" she screeched.

"Ya you can walk home by yourself, you have legs. God gave you two legs for a reason so you can use them...now I got to go I have more important stuff to do than to listen to your voice," I remarked at her.

Ya I know I sound harsh but like how would you feel if a girl was talking non-stop about how she broke her nail and how she almost died. Or about the time when her favourite dress had a hole in the back and how she was almost about to go to deep depression. OR about how she almost committed suicide because her favourite tight skirt and 6 inch heels didn't fit her! Ya and the exact same for the girls. How would you like it if the guy you're on a date with always kept saying how this team should've won and not the other team. Or how this team is better than this one. Or what shoes he likes and all that crap! Personally I couldn't never handle that, that's why I was being such an ass, honestly I have a big heart just no for people who are self centred and always so dramatic. 

I got into my Mercedes-Benz Maybach Exelero, and started the engine and drove off without looking back at her.

I went back to the office

I went back to the office. And I went inside my room, and started working on more outfits to design. And also more outfits that would suit Madison to model for us. She was really pretty, and had amazing skills within walking in heels. I heard a sound coming from the stage, I quickly grabbed the first thing I could find and went downstairs to the stage. And I saw Madison getting ready to sing the first part, but I beat her to it and sang it.