~Chapter 22~

He looked at me like I was crazy. "Wha-" before I could finish he smashed his lips into mine. He backed me up against his wall. His tongue skimmed my bottom lip asking for entrance. And of course being the well-mannered women I am I ignored his request. He finally backed off and he brought me off the wall. He then dipped me, I squealed and he took this as a perfect chance since my lips parted and stick his tongue in. "You're one very horny guy," I said breaking the kiss. "That babe I am," he said smirking at me. "I seriously don't get it anymore," I sighed. "What," he asked. His face was so close to mine and his hands were right above my ass. I blushed. He smirked. "You see right there!" I exclaimed. "WHAT?!" he shouted. "Why do all guys smirk?!" I asked him. He chuckled. I remembered I needed to call someone. I tried getting out of his arms. "I need to do something," I told him. "You can do that something with me," he said. "But it's a one-person job," I said to him. He looked at me and smirked. "OMG, I AM SO DONE WITH THIS CONVERSATION!" I yelled. I ran out of the room. I sped walked down the hallway into my personal room. "Well, no distractions and empty room with all the supplies," I muttered. I started working on the room. I went downstairs and grabbed me a screwdriver a hammer and some other tools. I locked the door and put some music on, I sang along. 

I was done the room and I was impressed with the work I did.

After doing that I shut my music off and went outside. I yawned and I bumped into someone's chest. "Woah! Okay," I said pushing myself off he chest. I saw Jason standing there, smirking at me. "I know I am hot but try to keep a 10 feet distance away," he joked. I laughed, but I brought out the measuring tape and told him to hold one end. I measure 10 feet and I stood there. I laughed. "I'm officially 10 feet away from you," I said. He came closer to me and wrapped me in a tight hug. "You smell good," I said. "Are you saying I stink every other day," he asked me. "Yes, you usually put too much cologne on," I said. He laughed. "I WANNA SHOW YOU SOMETHING!" I quickly yelled. "Jesus women," he said. "You just assumed my gender," I said offended. "Are you not a girl," he asked me. "Maybe I am or I'm not," I said to him. I quickly grabbed his hand and I dragged him to the new room I just made. "What is this," he asked me. "My room," I said. "Look come over here," I said I opened the closet door and entered a passcode that's behind a bunch of dresses and a door opened. I stepped inside and I went down a stairway instead of the slide.

I dragged him downstairs. "Okay so this room I have been working on a for a few weeks," I said to him. "If you're gonna kill me here just do it already," he said. "You don't think I would do it in front of the guys," I asked him. "That's so true," he said. "LOOK!" I said. He turned his head.

 He turned his head

"This could be our quiet room," I said to him

"This could be our quiet room," I said to him. "Yes, this could," he said still staring at the room. "It's amazing in here Madi," he said. "Well, I'm amazing so what did you expect," I said sarcastically. He laughed at me. "I love you," he said Did he just say the L WORD?! "I love you too," I said back. "Now we better get going before the other's think we have gone somewhere," I said. "And that would be bad because..." he said. "And that would be good because..." I mocked him. "Fair enough," he said.We went back upstairs and I walked out through the door. I was singing Bodak yellow downstairs. Until I heard the guys singing it with me. "Don't bother with these hoes, don't let these hoes bother me. They say pictures they say goals bitch I'm who they tryn to be," we sang. I laughed while the boys continued. My phone rang. The song Hello, by Adele, played. "Hello, it's me," I said through the phone. "Hi, Madison," he said. "Is it a bad time right now," he asked me. "No, what do you need Noah," I asked him. "I need help, I saw this girl in the mall and I asked her out and she gave me her phone number," he said. "THAT'S AMAZING!" I shouted. Jason glared at me while sitting on the couch. "And I need help, should I call or text her," Noah asked. "I think if you called her, it would be better. So if you were to ask her out it wouldn't be over text," I said. "Okay...thanks, Madison," he said. "No problem bitch," I said. He laughed and hung up. Jason turned around and glared at me again. I glared back. He quickly looked away.