~Chapter 85~

"Are you fucking threatening me right now?" Allison screeched

"..."

"No it's not a threat if it's gonna happen....it might not be now it might not be in a month or so but let me tell you, you brought the Satan outta me and it's not going back," I glared at her.

"How dare you," she growled.

"You can't do shit to me we both know I am and will always be a better fighter than you. And just to add to that we both know I got the better body," I smirked at her knowing I made quite a damage to her by saying that.

"NO YOU DON'T," Allison yelled.

Then Jason came into the room he looked at us he looked worn out. I looked at him raising an eyebrow. He came closer to me, and did something unexpected. He hugged me like there was no tomorrow. 

"Madison...I know I made a huge mistake over and over again but please don't do this," he whispered into my ear.

"What was your huge mistake that you made over and over again?" I asked him.

"Babe are you hiding something from me," Allison asked.

"You get the fuck out of my room, out of my life. And get your filthy child out of here. YOU ARE A FAKE ASS LYING BITCH! I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL I HAVE ALWAYS KNEW YOU LIKED ME....HELL LOVED ME! BUT LOVE IS WHEN YOU WOULD DO ANYTHING TO MAKE SURE THE OTHER PERSON IS HAPPY IN LIFE YOU....YOU ARE NOT IN LOVE WITH ME....YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH THE FAME AND MONEY I HAVE. YOU ARE A FUCKING SELF OBSESSED WHORE. YOU FAKED THAT JOSH WAS MY SON FROM MY DNA-"

"HE IS YOURS," she yelled back.

" THEN TELL ME WHY YOUR MESSAGES TO THE DOCTOR ARE PLEASE FIX UP THIS CHILD'S DNA TO MAKE IT MATCH MINE. PLEASE TELL ME WHY YOU SAID YOU WOULD PAY 1000000 FOR THAT SHIT?" Jason yelled.

She was speechless. Her mouth hanged wide opened.

"Don't forget where I found Oxytocin under the bed," he growled.

"YOU JUST HAD TO COME BACK INTO HIS LIFE DIDN'T YOU. YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Allison yelled at me.

She raised her hand to slap me and as I was about to fight her Jason beat me to it. He slapped her across the face...hard. He looked at her.

"GET.THE.FUCK.OUT.OF.MY.HOUSE!" He growled.

She held her cheek and ran out the door grabbing Josh. I was speechless. I didn't realize that my mouth was open before Jason closed it for me.

" Don't want flies going into that pretty mouth do we now," he chuckled lightly.

"Why," I asked him.

He took my hand in his and led me to piano chair to sit on. He bent down to my level. He played with my fingers. He shook his head running a hand through his hair.

"I-I...Why the fuck is this so hard to say...  Madison I messed up so many times with you and I don't expect you to forgive...hell I don't even deserve your time right now but I can't get you out of my messed up dirty minded head. It doesn't matter who I'm with you...you are always in my head and I don't fucking understand why you make me fall to my knees with just your touch...fucking hell with you just talking to me. I don't know why it took me this long to figure it out but Madison you're my sunshine on a rainy day I want to be your man when you need it. I wanted to wake up seeing your beautiful face that you cover up with crazy hell  of expensive makeup that you don't need. But if that's what you want than I will buy you the most expensive makeup I can find just to make you happy. Seeing you cry over me because I made a fucking stupid ass mistake makes me wanna kill myself knowing I made you cry, knowing that I am the person who makes you stop crying not the one that makes you cry. I'm so sorry Madison, I am begging you for your forgiveness right now," he said to me tears in his eyes.

"Jason... I can tell deep down you're really sorry but I don't know if I can really trust you not to break me again. I can barely feel any pain now. We can be friends but until you earn my trust and respect again, we cant be anything more than friends," I told him.

I stood up and kissed him lightly on the forehead and walked out. I felt bad for leaving after he said all those things to me but my mind went back to the days where as soon as i thought i was happy he tore me down again. I just couldn't let that happen to me anymore, not until he proves that my heart and trust is safe with him. I felt really bad...but in order to save myself from a heartache this is what I will have to do. I started to drive back to the house where the girls and guys are, I was driving until I saw a person just appear in thin air infront of my car. I pressed on the brake leaving smoke come from my tires and black tire marks left on the road. I got out of the car to make sure the women was alright, she stood there with a black cloak on her back hunched.

"She's coming for you," she whispered.

"Who," I asked.

"You will face great danger, heartache, panic attacks in your future. Forgive and forget before it's too late to save the great danger, heartache and panic attacks in your future," she whispered.

"I'm s-sorry do I know you," I asked her

"No," she said.

I turned around to see if anyone else was near us because i felt crazy like I was talking to nobody. I turned back around to see her gone. WHAT THE FUCK?! I went back into my car and pulled up on the side of the road and sat there thinking about her words. Forgive and forget to save your future...