~ Chapter 43 ~

"It's fine guys, don't worry about it," I said. "Jason get your ass up you're coming with me," I said. "Babe, don't go please," Allison whinned. I rolled my eyes. "You know what this is gonna be so much easier," I said. I grabbed out my phone and took a picture of Jason. "NVM! Go hang out with the whore," I said. I walked out and drove all the way to Kirsten's office.  I walked inside her office and into her room. "Hello," I said. "Hey," she said. "Lift your dress up," she said. I did and she put the gel thing on me she scanned my stomach and she gasped. "WHAT?!" I yelled. "IT'S A BOY!" she yelled. I sighed, and I realized I was crying. "The baby is healthy," she said. "Thank goodness," I said. "Be right back with the pics," she said. I nodded and wiped off the gel. I pulled my dress back down. She came back with pics. "Thanks babe," I said pulling her into a hug. I walk out and a message said when the next appointment would be. I smiled and drove myself home. I walk in and I run to the girls. "IT'S A BOY!" I yell. They all scream. The guys came and hugged me as well. "Boys you are all in a time out right now," I said. They all nodded know that they know what they did and sat in a different corner. I smiled. "Mkay, I'm gonna go over to the piano, and play the guitar" I said.

All the girl's were singing with me. We all burst into laughter when we were done. We all sat down and talked. "The hormones came yet," Alyessa asked me. "YES!" I yelled. "Let me tell you a story, so I was watching a horror movie and I started crying because the ghost died," I said. "But ghosts are dead," Joey said. "Exactly my point," I said. They all started laughing. Maya puts a hand on my stomach. "You're stomachs growing," she said. "I know," I said. "Uggg, I am never having kids," Maya whinned. "Why," I asked her. "Okay if periods are a pain in the ass and they come from your vagina imagine a full grown baby coming out of there," she said. I laugh at her. "You are so right," I said. I got off the couch. "I'm gonna go upstairs," I said. She nods. "Me too," Jason says. I walk upstairs and almost into my room when someone grabs my wrist. "What do you want Jason," I ask him. "I'm sorry," he said. I turn and face him. "You think sorry is gonna cut it this time," I asked him. He shook his head. "You grabbed me by my hair you basically threw me into a cell, I had to break the door down in order for me to get out," I said. "I know and that was super wrong of me," he said. "You bet your ass it was," I said. "But you did also assume that Allison pushed you down the stairs," he said. "ASSUME?! YOU'RE COMING WITH ME," I yelled. I grabbed him roughly by the the arm I dragged him downstairs I opened the T.V. I went to the camera channel and entered the 20 number pin and I unlocked the camera footage. "How did you do that," he asked me. "When I am mad I do everything," I said.  I grabbed the footage from the light on the ceiling above the stairs and play it, the footage showed Allison pushing me downstairs. "If that's not enough proof then you are really blinded," I said to him. His face was full of shock. I stood up. "Well, I am gonna go to the pool feel free to join when you guys want," I said. I went back to my closet and enter my eye and I enter the other's eyes as well. I went inside and I put on my bikini and a long t-shirt over me. I walk to the pool and my legs hang over the edge of the pool. I put some music on and sing along with it.

Then a guy sings and I look over to see Noah and Maya standing there. Noah singing the Spanish part. "AYE! GO NOAH! GO NOAH!" I said, he chuckles. "READY MAYA!" I yell. She nodds. Me and her sing the Spanish parts together. The song ends. "Well, when does Madison Jr. come out," Noah asks. "In like what 8 months," I said. He nods. "You guys coming in or do I have to pretend to drown and you guys come save me," I said. They both shake their heads. The rest of the guys come down and girls. "You guys can both sing," Jace comments. I laugh. "OMG MADISON! Do you remember how you made up a dance for this," Noah said. "OMG NOAH DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" I said laughing. "She made this dance up and it wasn't like normal dancing it was literally pole dancing," Noah blurts out. I lie there on the ground laughing. I sat back up and the guys were staring at me. "OH don't you guys stare at me, last time I checked I was your mom," I said. They all quickly looked away. I laughed. "Mkay knock yourselves out," I said turning the music louder. I went back inside my room and grabbed something. I came out to see Jason sitting in a chair. "Can I help you," I asked him.