Four: Agreement

"Eh? What?", Oikawa stared at you dimly, surprised by your behaviour.

"You said that you k-kissed those girls because you needed to s-satisfy yourself", you explained with a small blush flowing onto your cheeks. "So I say that you can do it with me. You can do it whenever you'd want to", you said and lowered your head, unable to look at Oikawa anymore.

What an embarrassing suggestion was that.

"[Name]...", Oikawa whispered in astonishment. But still, he didn't want to agree to your suggestion, for he didn't want to use you. "Why would you let me do that even though I told you I can't requit your feelings?", he asked.

"Because I don't...", you hesitated. "Because I don't want you to kiss other girls. S-So I thought that maybe if I let you do that to me anytime you'd want to, you would agree to resign from m-making out with others, or something...", you coughed up, clenching your fists to keep your composure. Not only your voice was shaking, but your whole body started to wobble.

"I can't-", Oikawa tried to say something but he was interrupted.

"Am I this unattractive?!", you shouted and tightened your eyes, trying to keep them from watering.

"No, you're not, I just...", the boy paused.

I just don't want to hurt you.

"How are those girls better than me?", you asked with a breaking voice. The tears started flowing from your eyes as you opened them.

"They're not", Oikawa replied quickly.

You're just too important to me to lose you.

"Then why you don't want to kiss me?", you insisted.

Like hell I don't want to kiss you.

"Hey, Oikawa-san?", you whined, pulling the boy's jacket.

Don't tempt me.

"Oi-".

Shit.

You widened your eyes in shock, feeling a sudden push on your lips.

Somehow you managed to resist the urge to pull back and you stayed still, letting the boy take the lead. He cupped your face, pressing your lips to his even harder.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, Oikawa repeated in his thoughts but it was too late to turn back, and, honestly, he didn't want to stop. He wanted to use this occassion and suck the life out of you to shut your mouth and show you that what he was doing was bad. It was really bad, so why did he feel so good kissing you?

You grabbed his jacket tightly to keep the balance, for you suddenly felt weak in your knees. A great wave of heat flew onto your face as you just fully realised what was happening.

Oikawa accepted you.

The boy's kiss was quickly gaining the pace and his surprisingly smooth lips were moving faster and faster. Soon you weren't able to follow him but you didn't want to pull back either. You were the one to say he could do it so you knew you shouldn't move back.

That's what you thought but as you felt Oikawa's tongue slipping into your mouth, you shivered and immediately pushed him away.

Panting, you locked your eyes on the ground, unable to look at the boy after what you two just did.

You heart was beating like mad and you were afraid that it would jump out from your throat if you tried to say something, so you stayed silent.

Meanwhile Oikawa was standing petrified and gazing at you with widely opened eyes.

What was that feeling?

Kissing you was so much different from kissing all those girls.

For the first time his heart was actually beating quickly and he felt his cheeks getting warmer and warmer the longer he thought about what he just did.

That's what he was afraid of. He shouldn't have liked it. And first of all, he shouldn't have done it. He knew that if he didn't stop this now, he would get addicted to it.

Volleyball, think about volleyball.

"Do you still want to make this agreement?", Oikawa asked, ready to hear you taking back your words. "Would you be able to bear it everyday? Would you agree for more?", his voice was hued with menace.

"I'm sorry, it was just too much to take at once", you replied after a while of silence and looked at the boy confidently. "Next time I won't be putting any fight so please let me learn!", you exclaimed with stubborness in your eyes.

Oikawa gaped at you dimly before turning around.

"Okay", he said with resignation, but some part of him was really excited.

"Oh, you're already here", you heard Iwaizumi's voice coming from the doorway and you shivered.

Hiding your blushed face from your friend you replied:

"Y-Yeah".

Iwaizumi raised an eyebrow but he didn't say anything. Instead, he turned his head to Oikawa who was tying his shoe on a bench.

"I hope you will play normally today, you piece of shit", he said with amused voice and walked up to him.

"So mean, Iwa-chan!", Oikawa pouted, his face back to normal.

He looked just as if nothing happened only one minute ago.

I guess for him it wasn't anything new, you thought and smiled to yourself awry.

Even though his indifference was painful, a part of you was happy. Right now Oikawa belonged only to you.

You could at least imagine that what was between you two was something resembling love.