📜👑A letter from the queen 📜👑

It was next day and I turn around and saw my love next to me sleeping, I still not believed that my love is a demon. But I love him and he love me too, I smile and brush his hair away from his face and kiss him and then he woke up and kiss me back.

"Good morning my love" 

He said and sat on the bed and let me sit on his lap. I smile lay my head on his bare chest.

"I wish we can do this everyday my love"

I said with a sad tone, and he sigh and said

"I know my love, but have to hide our love from those three idiot."

He said and he was right, if these three idiots know our relation they mite tell Lizzie and I don't want to know what she will do or say about it.

"Ceil, I have a letter from the queen"

"Ok?! What it say Sebastian?"

"Well, she want to kill a person" and he continue reading and said "she want to kill this person because..." He pause for a moment and continue "because he bring young boys to his shop and turning them to young girls and use them as slave." 

"..."

"What you what to do my love"

".. Well I have to do her order even I don't want to this Sebastian"

He hug me tightly and I hug him back and kiss him before I get up and sat on the bed and he got up and went to the bathroom and set a bath for both for us to get ready for the day.

*few mins later*

After we got dress we went to the kitchen for me to eat, after we did that we went to the city for this mission for queen.

When got to the city, we went to this building that look normal at first and then when you explore more this place you see stuff that you see in a lab in school or in the hospital. 'This person using this to make these boys to girls' I thought to myself and then we heard the door open and it was the man we want to see.

"Hello young boy or should I say ceil"

"Hello- hay how you know my name"

I said with anger inside me, I really want to kill him and go home and cuddle with Sebastian.

"Well, you are the 'queen watch dog' ceil and that man is next to you is..."

"He my butler that all-"

"Yes he is your butler but he also a demon ceil" 

Me and Sebastian look at each other and back to this person. How he know that Sebastian is a demon? 

"And if you are thinking how I know that is a demon it because I am a demon after all and is little brother ceil"

-------------------------------------------------------------

This will be end of this chapter. See you in the next chapter.