The baby is coming and the big truth of all..

Ceil P.O.V: 

Flashback:

I was in my room when Sebastian came in.

"Young master?" He said

"Yes Sebastian? What you want?" I said coldly

"Can I ask and tell you something young master?" He said

"Ok what is it?" I ask him still coldly

"Can I kiss you young master?"  He ask me.

I stared at him and then I nod and he got closer to me and kiss me on lips, I slowly mealt in this kiss and wrap my arms around his neck and he lay me down one the bed and he was on top of me. 

A few mins he broke the kiss and said

"I love you my young lord"

I was shock at first but I did have feeling for him but I didn't know he will love me back until now..

"I love you too Sebastian, I love you soo much" 

I hug him and he hug me back and we kiss again and make love all night.

*end flashback*

Heard the door opening, want to run to the door but my body still recoving what I did before.

"Hey Edward, did you got everything?" Said emile 

"Yes Emile, I not little demon anymore." Sebastian said

"I just checking, and your master is in the living room with my master" she said

"Yea thank" he said and came to me "hey baby, are feeling better?"

"Yes Sebastian, I am fine and also the child" I said 

"That good, and it good see you out of bed" he said.

"So how out I was?" I said

"Like about three months". Emile master said

"Oh" that I all can say. I been six month pregnant, and two month I was sleeping away but at lest I have other three month so that good at lest?

"Are you hungry?" Sebastian said

"Yes my love" I said

"What you want to eat" he said

"You know, something sweet Sebastian" I said.

"I knew you will say that" he said with a smile and went to the kitchen to make it.

After few mins Sebastian came out of the kitchen and come out with big piece of the cake.

"Thanks Sebastian" I said while eating the cake.

"Your welcome my love" he said and when back to the kitchen.

"You really love him?" I heard the young boy said.

"Yea I do" I said

"That good, you are lucky." He said in a low voice

What he ask me that? Does his family love him? Does he have anyone beside his demon butler?

I felt sad for him, he as me as friend and Sebastian aka Edward but I call him Sebastian because it name after my childhood dog even tho he hate dogs he acts like one sometime.

I was bored nothing to do just look at the boy doing his work, when he was signing paper I was looking at the paper that has mine and my family company. How he know my company? I know I wanted to expand the company world wide but still? But oh well.