Shopping with Lizzie and a day with daddy. part one.

*A few days later*

It been busy, me planning for Abby's birthday party and the wedding but thankfully I had Lizzie to help me with Abby's party part but me and Sebastain have the wedding part. I didn't really want to plan it this soon after what happened before.. but they already sent the invitations so we had to do it.

Right now I am in a shop, shopping for a dress for me and for Abby. We got a dress for her but, I still don't have a dress for the wedding and for the party.

"Why I ask my tailor to do a dress for me." I said, I was try to get out of shopping with Lizzie. Like old times before I told her that I was in love with my sexy demon boyfriend.

"Ok but let try one more dress and if you don't like it and we will go with your tailor" Lizzie said.

I sighed and nod "ok Lizzie"

We try few more then I said I would but I don't want to upset her after all she is my cousin.

"Can we go now.. I am tired and I have to feed Abby before she go to sleep. Lizzie" I said.

She nod because saw me getting the face that I always put when I want to go back to the manor. She nod and I changed back to my own and left the shop and going back to the manor, when I went back to the manor I saw Claude and Sebastain wait for us.

"How shopping went?" Claude said.

"Good I guess" I said tired and I want to go to bed right now.

"That good, I will take Abby while you take a rest Ciel" Sebastain said like he knows what is shopping with Lizzie.

I nod gave Abby to him and went to my room and lay down on the bed,

'oh my body hurts so bad right now, I wish I have my old body back.'

I saw Sebastain came in the room.

"Do you want me to draw to you a hot bath?" He said

"Do you see the pain written on my face Edward" I said a bit annoyed and cold to him

"That mean yes" he said and went the bathroom and draw a nice hot bath for me.

I slowly went to the bathroom, he saw me and smile. I take off my clothes and jump in and then I relax my body and look at Sebastain and I told him to come closer and he did and I kiss him and he kiss me back.

"Feel better now Ciel" he said and break the kiss.

"Yea, I do Sebastain" I said and then I started to unbutton his shirt and pants and snaps my fingers and his clothes off him and on the floor and I pull him in the tub with me.

"I see someone miss me" Sebastain said been cheeky.

"Don't be so cheeky Sebastain" I said.

"I do miss all your cold rough love on me Ciel" he said

"So you miss old me, that I was cold to everyone even to you?" I said.

"Yea" he said while kissing my neck.

I blush and smile "I do miss been cold to people but I do like this new me that not really new to me"

"What do you mean Ciel?" Sebastain said confused.

"Well before I was kidnapped and sold by those people and before I met you, I was a nice and kind child and every shy of course. Well I was kind of the opsite what people see me before I turn to a girl." I said while remember when I was a small child.

He smiled and hug me "I love you Ciel"

"I love you too Sebastain and Edward" I smile and giggle.