Bryian Michaelis Is Back.

Warning:  this chapter is going to be super duper long. I try to make little shorter but it end up being a long chapter

But this chapter is about Sebastian aka Edward's long lost brother. He is the first young brother so you can say he the middle child. But let's get in the chapter.

Sebastian POV.

It was the next day and I saw my lover is still sleeping so I let him sleep little bit longer, so I got up and went to the bathroom that connects to my old room but I bring Abby with me because Ciel was still sleeping and someone have to watch her so I will watch her while I shower.

After showing and put some clothes for the day I pick Abby up and check if she need to be changed and yes she need it, now I see why all the fathers say this part of parenting is really bad for next few weeks or maybe months.

After Abby was changed I took this time as Daddy and daughter time, we play and cuddles together until she went back to sleep. I put her back into her own little bed that Ciel use when he was baby.

"Sweet dream my little girl" I kiss her on her little forehead.

I walk back to Ciel and sat next to him and softly brush his hair and tell him to wake up.

"Sebastian~?" He said

I smile and kiss him "good morning beautiful"

He blush a little and kiss me back "morning my handsome demon."

I smile at him.

love it when he call me that, my life is complete. I got a soon to be my wife (Ciel) and we had a child that is so cute and adorable, I wouldn't change anything but if I had a to do it I maybe will use it to make Grell go away for good and I never see him again.

"I see you got ready for the day" Ciel said.

"Yea but I wanted for you sleep for little bit longer because of Abby's feeding at nights" I said while holding him and his hand.

"Aww Sebastian, how sweet of you to think and care about me. I love you so much" he said

"I love you too baby" I said and kiss him and he kiss me back.

After our little pre-make out session, I let go of Ciel for him to shower and put his clothes that I pick it out for him

When he came out he saw the dress and then at me with the 'what the...' face but he put it on.

"Why you want me to wear this dress Edward?" He ask me while looking at the big mirror on the wall.

"I just miss you wearing dresses like that case we had that your aunt came up the idea to dress you up like a little girl." I said while wrap my arms around him.

"Yea don't remind me of that and you had bit more fun with my aunt that night." He said.

"Yea I did but you were cute and adorable and even now you still look so cute and adorable" I said to him

He smile and blush a little. "Thanks babe"

"Your welcome sweetie, hey let's go to the kitchen and make something to eat." I suggested

"Ok let's go, wait who will watch Abby while we do that" Ciel said.

"I can watch her master Ciel" May-Ren said.

We was shock that she was there but relive that she was there because I thought she was Grell.

"Ok May-Ren, just be careful with her ok." Ciel said.