Elizabeth finally wakes up

Sebastian POV.

A few weeks later:

Ciel been in and out of the room checking if Elizabeth wake up while Claude stayed in the room the whole time unless he needs to eat or change his clothes but he always in her room.

I was in Ciel's room with Ciel while he was feeding Abby, after he got his memory back he.. don't talk that much and he always in his old study room doing the paperwork for the company.. basically back his old self before he turn into a girl. But all this mess we're in, he did sent a letter to the queen about Elizabeth's accident.

“Ciel?” I said.

“Yes Sebastian?” He said while looking at Abby.

“Why we go out in the garden for a bit and bring Abby with us.” I said trying make him go out of the house even if it's going to the garden.

“Okay Sebastian, just for a few minutes that it” he said

“Okay Ciel” I said while getting up and carry Ciel while he carry Abby.

When we got to the garden we went to Ciel's favorite place in the garden, I set them down and I sat on the bench in the garden. He looks at me and sat down next to me while holding Abby, he sighed softly as put Abby down on the grass.

“Why you want us to be out here Sebastian? You know I have to do the paperwork for the company..” he said while looking down at Abby.

“I know Ciel, and that why I brought you here.” I said while looking at him. “You been busy with work and taking care of Abby that you don't have time for yourself and me.”

He sighed and look up, “I am sorry, I just wanted something to distract myself until Elizabeth wake up and all of this goes back to normal here but I feel it's will not.” He paused for a minute or two and then he said “I don't want to lose her.. she is part of my family and I don't want to lose anymore family members”

I hug him tightly and he hug me back. He cried in my arms as I rubbed his back and comfort him until he stops crying. “I know sweetie, we did everything we could but now it's her choice if she wants to live or go with her parents..”

He sighed softly and rubbed his eyes, and look me hoping eyes that she chooses to live with us for a few years until the real day comes for her. I hold his hand tight and wishes the same thing just for Ciel, I hate to see him like this.

I heard Bryian Ciel for us, so we went to see what Bryian wanted.. “hey Bryian.. what you want?” I ask.

“Well you two need to go to Elizabeth's room right now!” He said and Ciel ran started to walk to her room and I followed him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued..

_________________________________

I know it's a short chapter but the next one will be longer on.

My new life?!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें