Sebastian is back in hell!!

*two weeks later*

Sebastian P.O.V:

Now it been two weeks that my daughter was born, she is the cutes girl in the world but she have get from her mother ceil. I was in the kitchen clean up while ceil was feeding her, she alway keep us busy all day and night but we take turn taking care of her ceil watch her in day and I watch her in the night. But I still wake up ceil for feed the baby, Emile comes once a week to check up ceil and see if he doing good and also see my daughter of course she is a good friend to have.

Their a knock on the door and I answer it.

"Hello"

"Hello Edward, we need to talk like now" Emile said

"Ok, come in" I said 

She came in and sat down, she didn't look like herself something is wrong with her...

"Ok Emile, what you want to talk about?" I said worry

"Well, how can I say this.." She pause for a moment "well, the king guards are looking for you"

"What? Why Emile?" I said most yelling.

"Keep it down you wake the baby and I don't know they just ask me If I know where you at but I said nothing" she said.

"Sorry and thanks but they are still looking for me and they won't stop looking until they find me" I said

"I know Edward, what you will do now?" She said

"I don't know Emile?" I said

"Sebastian?" I heard ceil coming to the living room with our daughter.

"You should tell him Edward." Emile said

"Tell me what Sebastian?" Ceil said while looking at me

"Ok, my father is looking for me ceil." I said

"But why Sebastian?" Ceil ask while holding our daughter tightly.

"I don't know why ceil" I said

"It because of us Sebastian?" He said in low voice and almost about to cry.

I didn't answer but I hug him. Then he started to cry and then I grab my daughter hand it to Emile to hold her until I calm ceil down, "baby please don't cry please, let me see what I can do but please baby don't cry"

"I am sorry, but I don't want to lose you Sebastian!!" Ceil said while crying

"I know baby, I don't want to lose you too but we have be strong for our daughter ceil" I said trying not to cry as well.

He hug me tightly, I hug back until I heard the door knock again ceil jump got scared really fast. I told ceil and Emile to hide until I tell them to come out.

"Hello?" I said while open the door

"Yes hi Edward, you have to come with us now." One of the demon guard said

"Why I need to go with you?"I said

"Edward, just come with us I will tell when we get their." Said the demon guard.

I sigh and went with them back to hell.

Ceil P.O.V:

Me and Emile was waiting for Sebastian tell us to come out, it been five mins waiting until Emile open the door.

"Emile don't out their, Sebastian tell us stay hiding until he come and find us" I said while holding my child.

"I know ceil, I don't feel right." She said