finally found the person who kill my parents.

Previously:

“Well you two need to go to Elizabeth's room right now!” He said and Ciel started to walk to her room and I followed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ciel POV.

I went to Elizabeth room and then I saw her awake.. finally awake. She saw me and I ran up to her and hug tightly, she told me that she couldn't breathe so I stop hugging her and sat on the bed next to her while Sebastian came with Abby.

“So how do feel Elizabeth? Do you remember us?” Sebastian said as he sat on a chair next to me.

“Yes I feel better now Sebastian.. but why all the sad faces? It's like someone died or something..” she said while smiling a little.

“Well we were all worry about you Elizabeth especially Claude.. that now he.. I don't know what he doing” I said while looking at Claude.

“Well he is happy that Elizabeth is alive but at the same time he scared that she will be mad at him because of that day..” Sebastian said.

“Oh..” me and Elizabeth said at the same time.

“Well I want to talk him privately..” Elizabeth said. Me and Sebastian nod and left Elizabeth with claude alone.

Elizabeth POV.

After Ciel and Sebastian left the room, I was alone with Claude. I look at him and told him to come closer to me, he did and sat down next me on the bed. I took his hand and said “why the sad face Claude.. you know that I am alive, you don't need to be sad about.”

He looks at me with tears in his eyes and said “I-I know but you were in the between life or death right in front of me.. and I..” he paused and dry his tears off and continue “and.. I don't want to lose you Elizabeth!”

I was shock that he cared about me that much.. “Claude.. you know I will die sooner or later”

“I know that..” he said while sighing and then he spoke up again “I hate losing you because I love you..”

I was shock again but happy for some reason.. well I do know why but I don't want to admit it until now “Claude.. I love you too” I said in low voice but loud enough for him to hear.

He smiles and kiss me on the lips softly and I kiss him back a second later, then we were fighting who’s dominant and Claude won this time. He explore my mouth while I moan into the kiss and wrap my arms around him, he brought me closer to him making the kiss deeper.

After a few minutes later we slowly stop kissing each other.. even though he didn't want to stop but he did. I smile and hold his hand tightly and said.. “so what we are now claude?”

“I think we are a couple.. just like Ciel and Sebastian” he smiles and lay his forehead on top of mine.

“I like that..” I smile brightly and told him to lay down next to me for the night, he smiles and did what said and lay down next to me while cuddling with me.. I smile and lay down and cuddles with him until we fall asleep.

*The next day*

Ciel POV:

It's was the next day and I was in bed with Sebastian, I smile and snuggle with him until he wakes up. Ever since I got pregnant with Abby I been waking up early then him, buts theirs some days I sleep in but mostly I wake up first then him. Maybe it's because I got use to wake early just have more time with him before the servants wake up and went to work.

“Hey sweetie, wake up..” I said while waking him up.. it's still feel weird that I am waking him up then the other way around.

“Yeah.. Ciel?” He finally woke up.