A shocking news!!

*few months later*

Sebastian P.O.V:

It bee few month past and my little making big problem for my ceil and queen of England, so I had to go to hell to report this to my father.

I don't want to this but I have too. I knock on the door, "ceil, may I come in?" I heard him said 'yes' and I went in and take a breath and sigh.

Ceil P.O.V:

Sebastian came in and said

"Ceil, I have to back to hell.."

I was confuse and ask why he have to go back to hell and why I can't go with him.

"Ceil, I going back to talk to my father/king and if he see you.. He will take you and your soul and I don't want to lose you" he said and I look at him he was about tear until I hold his hand and look at me and walk close to me and hug me tightly and let go his tears, I brush his cheek and wipes his tears and kiss him and said

"It ok my love, I will be here waiting for you"

"ok, I will be back in fews days"

"Ok Sebastian, just be save down their"

He smile "I will baby, and be save here ceil. Don't let anyone in unless if is Lizzy."

I smile and hug him again. "I will my love" and then kiss me once last time before he left to hell.

Sebastian P.O.V:

After I said my goodbye to ceil I went to my room and my bag and went to hell, when I got to hell I turn to my true Form and went to see my father/king of hell. I got to my family house I ask for my father and one demon butler said that he was is study room.

I knock on the door and went in. "Father?"

"Yes my child?" My father said

"I came here for..."

"You want to be the next king of hell?!" My father said

"No father, I came here because mike is in the human world and making problem and I try my best to keep him not make more problem but he is so I came here to tell you father."

My father sigh and said, "ok son, I will get him and talk to him." And then he said. "Do you ate that soul?"

"No father"

"Why son?"

I froze for moment, I don't know how to answer his question. I am hungry but I can't see my love soul just because I'm hungery but I can't tell him that I fell in love a person that gave his soul to get revenge of the person who kill his parents.

"Well son I waiting for the answer" he said

"Well he didn't find the person who kill his parents father."

"Well ok son" he said.

After talking to my father, I want to go back to the human world and be with ceil until someone started to talk to me.

"Hey, long time no see"

"Hello Emile, I really have to go.." I stop when she hug me.

"Come on, what ever you were going to do can wait"

"No Emile, it can't wait so goodbye"

"Come on baby, I miss you"

"I don't, and I don't like you and I already have a love person Emile"

"But I can treat better then that person you in love with"

"No you won't and goodbye"

And I left her alone and I went back to the human world.

Ceil P.O.V:

Few days past and I still waiting for him, I miss him deeply and truthly. I ever went to out of manor and Lizzie vist me once week to check on me and about her she found someone that love her back and she move on but we still see each other when we need help.

"Are you ok ceil?" She said

"Yes, I just miss him Lizzie"

She sigh and sat next to me on my bed, "I know ceil, but you have to be strong for him and your and his child ceil"

"I know Lizzie but I really miss him" I said while hold my stomach were my child is in.

Their were a knock on the door, Lizzie help me to sit even tho I really didn't need help but oh well.

"Who is it" I said

"It me ceil" said Sebastian

"Come in" I said.

He open the door and I ran to him and he pick me up and hug me.

"I have to go, and I will leave you two alone" Lizzie said and left and close the door.

"I miss you Sebastian" I said with tears coming down.

"I miss you too ceil" he said and kiss me and I kiss him back and then he lay me in bed and he lay down with me without breaking the kiss. A min later I break the kiss for air and I want to tell him something.

"Sebastian?" I said

"Yes ceil?" He said

"Remember I ask you if you want a child?" I said nervously.

"Yes, I do remember my love" he said

"Well, I having our child Sebastian" I said.

He look shock but he smile and kiss me, "I'm so happy my love, I will be a father demon"

I smile and I kiss him back and made love all night long.

This is the end of this chapter.

I hope u guys like it and see you in the next chapter.