I am finally back.. but not Elizabeth..

Sebastian POV.

It's was the next day and I was bringing breakfast to my only kitten and that is Ciel, I was walking in the room and I saw him already awake. I smiled and sat the plate on his bedside table for now.

"Good morning Ciel" I said.

"Good morning to you too Sebastian" Ciel said.

"I see you remember me now?" I said while kissing his forehead and then bring his food to him.

"Yes of course I do" he said while blushing

I smiled and sighed, his memory are coming back to him but I don't know if he remembers Abby and Claude and my young brother Bryian.

After he finishes eating I put the plate on the bedside table and then I kiss him softly and he kiss me back and he wrap his arms around me, I smile and continue kissing him down to his neck then I heard his sweet and beautiful moans that been so long since I have heard them. I slowly undid his clothes and kiss down all way to his stomach, he smiled and moans again then I feel his little hole with one of my fingers and then he stop before I stick my fingers inside of him.

"Why did you stop me Ciel" I said

"I think I am not ready yet Sebastian" he said

"Ok my love" I said and kiss him and then get up.

I grab the plate and went to the kitchen and clean the dishes, I signed well at least he knows me and he knows that we are lovers but he remembers in the beginning of our love so he still don't know Abby and Claude and Bryian.

"Hey Edward, how Ciel doing?" Bryian said.

"Well.. better than yesterday but not 100% better" I said

"Oh.. so he doesn't know about me Abby and Claude?" Bryian said

"I afraid not Bryian" I said.

"Oh.. but can I see him and maybe he could try to remember me?" Bryian said.

I smiled a little and nod "okay but I have to wake up Abby"

Bryian nod and follow me to Abby room and I slowly wake up Abby like I do when I wake up Ciel. "Abby, it time to wake up." Abby slowly getting up today a little grumpy but it okay she will get over it and be herself again.

After I took her bath and change her, she was ready for the day. I went back to the kitchen to get her bottle and then went back to Ciel's old room that we are still stay until Ciel get better.

"Ciel I got someone that wants to see you." I said

"Okay?" Ciel said kind of confused.

"Hello Ciel, I am Bryian.. Sebastian's little brother" Bryian said as he introduced himself as they meeting for the first time.

"Oh hello Bryian" Ciel said and then he saw Abby in my arms.

I sat down next to Ciel and I saw Abby felt back to sleep in my arms, I sigh and saw Ciel softly brush her little hair. I smiled because he slowly warming up to Abby and trying to remember her

"Do you want to hold her Ciel?" I said

"Okay?" Ciel said and started to hold her tightly but gently.

"Aww it's so cute" Bryian said and I smiled and agree with him.

"She looks like you Sebastian" Ciel said while holding her.

"Yea but she have your eyes and she acts like you too" I said.

"Really?" Ciel said.

"Yeah she does, she not a early morning person to wake up just like you" I said