a little vacation time with my love part two and telling Lizzie the truth.

Ciel POV.

It been two days been here alone with Sebastain and it been great, yes I miss my little girl but some times mama need some time with dada alone.

"Here your breakfast, my love" Sebastain said while bring our breakfast.

"Breakfast in bed?" I ask with a smile.

"Yea" Sebastain said and set the plate in front of me.

I smile at him and grab my plate and he did with his and we ate our food, after that he brings it to the kitchen and he came back and hug me and I smile at him.

"I know we are in our little vacation if you want to say that but you know our daughter birthday is really coming up really soon so we have to start planning it." I said.

"Yea we shall but after we have-" I cut him off.

"Have our fun? Come on Sebastain, this is her first birthday and I wanted to be perfect for her." I said, he look at me and then sigh because he knows there no point of him win in this argument.

"Ok fine but you know we also have to plan our wedding day." He said.

Man I forgot about that, maybe it because what happened with Rebecca trying to marry my boyfriend and maybe I really didn't want to do it right away.

"Oh I have idea" Sebastain said.

"What is it Sebastain?" I said trying to think what we will do for Abby birthday party.

"What if we have two parties in one day." He said.

"So your saying have her birthday on the same day as our wedding? Would that be little bit crazy and bit too much?" I said trying to be reasonable.

"Yea but everyone will be there in one place and less money to spend on decorations and food." Sebastain said in a reasonable tone.

"Ok but that be way too soon to sent invitations?" I said.

"Yea it a bit soon but it not our fault" Sebastain said.

"Yea that true" I said while sighed then I realized something. "Hey Edward".

"Yea?" Sebastain said, I know I said his real name but whatever.

"You know that day we came to London to tell Lizzie about the truth about you been a demon like Claude and now I am a demon, I think we need to tell her before the wedding because there will be some people that are your demon friends and they know you as Edward and not as Sebastain" I said.

"Yea.. so when you want to do that Ciel?" He ask.

"Maybe today or tomorrow but soon as possible" I said.

"Want to head out later on the day?" He asked

"Ok.. I just wanted everything to be fine like now." I said started to get nervous.

"It ok my love, everything will be fine. Please calm down okay." He wrap his arms around me and rock me to calm me down.

"Thanks" I said while snuggle with him really close to him as he rock me.

"Ok let's take a break from planning parties ok" he said.

"Ok, maybe I need some rest" I said while closing my eyes.

"Ok sweetie, rest and leave everything to me ok." He said I nod and I went to sleep.

A few hours later.

A few hours later, wake up by Sebastain next to me. I smile and snuggle with him until he noticed me.

"I see you are wake now." He said smiling.