Ciel birthday and date.

Sebastian P.O.V:

Today is my love birthday, and I want everything to be perfect because this year we can finally be alone together and have a little date together without those three idiots wait I mean four if you count with Grell.

"Good Morning my love," I said while I walk in the room.

"Mm, ~ Se-Sebastian?" Ciel said.

He wakes up and sits up on the bed while I give him his food.

"Breakfast in bed?" he asks

"Of course because today is a special day for you," I said while getting Abby

"Oh yeah, my birthday is today," he said

I smile and sat next to him. "Yes it is, I will make this day the best day ever my love" I smile and kiss his cheeks

"Thanks to my love, but my day is already been the best day ever," he said while eating.

"What do you mean Ciel?"

"I mean that I have you and Abby with me and I wouldn't ask a better person to spend my day with you, Sebastian."

"Aww Ciel"

"It true Sebastian, you and Abby make me happy every day," he said while eating

I smile at him while sitting next to him while he was eating his food after he ate his breakfast he then fed our daughter while I put the dishes in the kitchen sink.

I came back to the room and sat back down next to him, "so what you want to do now before our little date?"

"I don't know really? Anything that we can be together like right now will be nice" he said while burping Abby.

"Ok there is a little Park around here, and I see a lot of children there so it is kids-friendly?" I suggested

"Ok let's go just for a little while," he said.

"Ok my love," I said and got up and went to change and ciel did the same

After we got changed and ready to go to the park, there were some kids there but not a lot. we went to the part of the park that no one really goes that much, one because we are still new in this part of the world and two I don't want people go overboard with my child. I have enough to deal with (Lizzie and Emily).

"This is a nice place for us Sebastian" ciel said while holding our daughter in one arm and holding my hand with the other.

"Yes, I pick it just for the three of us," I said smiling

He blushed a little and smile "you know how to make me blush every time something like this"

"Because I love you and I love to see you smile," I said while pulling him closer to me

He blushed even more while we stop at a big tree that had a big shade to block out the sun from us.

I got out a big blanket us to sit on and lay Kat down while she sleeps. It was a perfect day just for us, I wouldn't ask a better day today. It just the two of us at last and no one could ruin this day now...

"Sebastian?" I heard Ciel

"Yes, my love?" Still happy and smile.

"It me or I see that stupid redhead reaper?" He said while getting angry and annoyed

"What do you me.." I look where he was looking and yes I see it too "why he here I thought he stay in London?"

"I don't know but can we move somewhere else before I give him a piece of my mind," he said trying to calm down.