going to tell her the truth.

It's been a few weeks that I saw my brother and now he lives close to us and also he visit ones a week. I happy that I have my brother back and also I happy that undertaker saves him when I go back to England he the first person to go to.

"My love?" Sebastian said

"Yes, Sebastian?" I said

"Are you going to eat or not?" He said

"Yea I will, I just have too many things in my head right now," I said

"Do you want me to make you your tea?" He said

"Yes, Sebastian," I said a little tired.

Sebastian smiles and kiss me on my forehead and left to make me tea and lunch after he brings my food and tea to me in the living room.

"Here your tea and your food my love," he said

"Thank you, my love," I said and began to eat while Sebastian watches Abby.

After I finish eating, Sebastian put the plate and cup in the sink and after that, he comes back and sits next to me and I sat on his lap and we started to kiss to each other like we always do when we are alone. He slowly kisses my neck and leaving them with bit mark. I wrap my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss even more, "I need you Sebastian" I said while I kissing him. He nods and unbutton his pants and also mines and then he thrust with his member in me, I moan every time he hit my good spot. 

"Ciel, I going to.." He was cut off by full me up with his cum.

After a few mins later me and Sebastian change clothes and clean up the mess we did, and then we sat down back to the living room while holding a hand.

"You know that tomorrow is your B-day right," Sebastian said

"Yea I know Sebastian," I said

"So I book a restaurant for us, then we see the sunset after the restaurant," Sebastian said 

"That would be lovely my love," I said and kiss him. Sebastian smiles and kisses me back, then I was on his lap again.

"Little bro!!" my brother said in shock.

We stop for a moment and I stand up and sat back in the chair. "Sorry I didn't know you were here."

"Yea, I should knock before I enter the room," my brother said.

Sebastian stands up and went to the bedroom with Abby.

"Why are you making out with your demon butler? He said

"Well. I'm in love with him" I said nervously.

"Oh, how long are dating him?" He said

"About a year and few month now," I said 

My brother smile  and said, "I'm happy for you little bro" 

"Thank you ceil," I said

He nods and we talk some more until he left. I sigh deeply and saw Sebastian, "so how it go? My love"

"Good, he was happy for us dating," I said

"That good" Sebastian said while sitting next to me.

'I was happy that he supports my relationship Sebastian but I broke his with Lizzie, she was annoying all the time. I try but I couldn't keep their relationship, now Lizzie has a new boyfriend and my brother is single now because of me!' I said to myself while crying.

"My love, don't cry please," Sebastian said while he picks me up and sat me on his lap.

"I can't Sebastian, I ruin my brother relationship with Lizzie," I said

"Baby, you didn't ruin their relationship, and also he looks like he don't care about her as a wife," he said

"Yea, that true, but I still feel bad for him," I said Sebastian hug me tightly and rock me to calm down. I slowly stopped crying and slowly went to sleep, Sebastian picks me up and carry me to our room and lay me on the bed.

A few hours later:

I wake up with Sebastian next to me, "are you ok after your little nap?" I nod in response because I don't want to talk about it and/or I don't want to talk right now. He sighs and plays with my hair while I was cuddling with him, I still upset about it and now I can't tell Lizzie that the real Ciel is alive because I'm acting like him. I wish I go back in time and fix the mistakes that I did before and change them into good ones, but I can't go back and fix my pass.

After a moment of silence, I said, "I am hungry"

"What you want to eat my love?" Sebastian said

"Anything sweet Sebastian," I said

"OK," Sebastian said and left to get something to eat. I sigh and look at little bed next to me, my daughter was in their so I pick her up and carry her in my arms, I smile a little and play with her while I wait for my food.

After a few moments later Sebastian came back with a plate of cake.

"Thank you, Sebastian"

He nods and sat next to me and hold kat while I eat my cake. After eating I lay my head on Sebastian's shoulder and close my eyes again and then I felt arms wrap around me and then it was Sebastian.

"Are you ok?" he said

"Yea I am just tried that all," I said.

He sighs and holds my hand tightly and i did the same thing, "are you still upset about Lizzie and your twin brother not been together?" Sebastian said and i nod yes but this time it was different.

"Sebastian," I said

"Yes?" he said

"What I told her the truth about me and you?" I said slowly.

"You mean to tell her about me as a demon and you as the lost twin they were looking for?" he said

"Yes," I said

"I am ok with it but are you ok with it but telling her?" he said

"Y-Yeah Sebastian, I am ok with it tell her the truth," I said.

"Ok, so when we will go back to England you are going to tell her?" he asks

"Yes," I said

He nods and put Abby in her little crib and then he hugs me tightly, I hug him back and cry a little. He rubs my back to calm me down a little, a few min later I felt to sleep in his arms. He kisses me goodnight and then he went to sleep as well.

My new life?!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara