Sebastain is sick

Ciel POV.

It was the next day, and I was the first one to wake up. I smile when saw Sebastain sleeping soundly, it always makes my heart melt everytime when he do something cute like this.

I softly brush his cheek with my fingers while I wait for him to wake up, I snuggle with him and close my eyes. He felt warmer then usual but maybe it the bed cover it's making him feel hot but he doesn't mind that so I don't need to bother by that.

A few minutes later Sebastain wakes up, he saw me snuggling with him. He smiled kiss me on the cheek, I smile and see that he was finally wake.

"I see you are wake now, Sebastain" I said. He nod and cuddles with me bit more before he went to the bathroom.

I sigh and saw him going to the bathroom, but something was off with him and he doesn't look himself today.. 'maybe he sick or something' I thought to myself. I shake my head a little and went to the bathroom and see what he doing.

"Honey, are you ok?" I ask a bit worry

"Yea I am fine, I am just tired that all" he said.

"Okay honey" I said but I am still worry about him.

As the day when on he been even more not himself, want to be in bed all day and want to sleep all day as well. I went to the room to check on him and of course he was sleeping, I touch his cheeks and it was burning like hell. I call Claude and ask him why he burning up.

Claude sighed and bring a cold wet towel and put it on Sebastain's forehead and said. "I am afraid that Edward is sick"

"What? How could he be sick?" I said now freaking out about this.

"Every once awhile we demons get sick but just once in our demon life but Edward have it twice now and I don't how he will do this time." Claude said scared and nervous.

"So this sickness is not your normal sickness that humans have?" I said now getting scared and nervous.

"Yep that's right" Claude said.

"So what we will do now?" I said.

"I don't know Ciel, just watch him and try to make him comfortable while I try to get something to make him feel better soon" Claude said.

"Ok Claude." I said while Claude walk out.

I sigh and look at Sebastain sleeping peacefully, I smile a little and climb on the bed pull him closer to me and started to brush his soft silky smooth black hair. He smiled in he sleep and I smile and kiss him, he kiss me back.

"I am sorry that I wake you up" I said.

"It's ok, I was already up when you climb on the bed" Sebastain said while he grabbed my hand.

"But still.. I am sorry that I wake you up" I said a bit shy but smiling.

"It's ok, I personally like you waking me up in the morning" he said while pecking my lips.

"Yea you do but I like you waking me up, I know that I said I hate it but in reality I did like but I never got to tell you that." I said.

"I Know you do, everytime you look at me you blush like a crazy and I love it." Sebastain said. I smile and kiss him and he kiss me back too.

We cuddle and kiss each all afternoon until it was dinner time, I didn't want Sebastain be here in the room to himself so I have my dinner in my room that were we at from last night.

After I ate Bryian take my plate away and leave us alone, I am glad that we have people that is helping us but also giving us some privacy. I sighed Happy  and snuggle with Sebastain, I feel bad that he sick and not knowing that but he have us to help him so I not letting him worry that much and make him feel worse then it already is.

"Sweetie?" I heard Sebastain.

"Yes my love?" I said facing him.

"Why you look worry?" He ask and got  closer to me

"It's nothing my love, I just was thinking about something that all ok. Just rest ok" I said.

"Ok Ciel, just don't over think it ok and what ever you are thinking it will be alright ok. I just want you be happy ok." He said snuggling with me.

"Ok Sebastain" I said relaxing a bit and maybe he right, he will get better soon so I don't really need to worry about it too much.

I smile and kiss him on the nose, he smiled and kiss me and I kiss him back after a minute later I break the kiss slowly and then I lay down with him. His fever went down a bit so that good I guess but it still there, he still looks and sounds like his sick as well but tomorrow is other day and maybe is one day thing.

"Hey wanna you know have fun before we go to bed?" Sebastain said.

'ok he back to normal-ish'

"Are you sure? You were laying down in bed all day." I said. I am all for it but I don't want him to get worse then it already is.

"Yes I am sure, I was just saving my energy just make you really good night." He said got closer to my face as I blush.

"Ok Sebastain let's do it" I said and then he grabbed the bed cover and put over us as he kiss me all over my body.

I moan when he gets on some spots that is really sensitive to the touch, I tell him to go inside of me and he did. He thrust in me hard and fast and I came in like three times and he came twice, he pull out of me and lay down next to me and hug me.

"I love you Sebastain" I said closing my eyes and snuggle with him.

"I love you too Ciel" he said still little bit out of breath but it calm down.

*The next day*

Claude POV.

It was day two of Edward aka Sebastain sick day, why he have to get sick before me but more importantly why he is sick. It usually we get sick one time and that it, but oh well now I have to take take three people now.

I was going to Ciel old room because I want to check on him and see how he doing even though I know what he feeling right now. I went in and I saw the room all mess, clothes were all over the floor like they had sex last night.

"What the hell happened in here?!" I said and I may or may not wake them up.

"Shut up, you too loud Claude and to answer your question.. we had a bit too much fun last night" Sebastain aka Edward said.

'fun = sex'

"Why you do that? You know you are sick right and may or may not spread to your boyfriend.." I said trying to not get mad at him.

Ciel wake up not a good mood. "What the hell he here Sebastain, and why you went that hard, now my hips hurt because of you"

'just kill me with the demon sword right now please anyone'

"You two did the 'thing' right?" I said calming my nevers.

"Yea why?" Edward said.

"You complete idiot, when you are sick by the second time you can spread it to him while having sex and now you both are sick" I said.

"Wait you never told me that yesterday Claude" Ciel said.

"Yea because I thought you will never do this but I guess I was wrong." I said.

"But you should of told me even though." Ciel said.

I sighed yea he was right I should of tell him and warned him but I didn't and now I have four people to take care of. "Yea you're right I should of told you about that. But I am still looking for the right medicine to make you two better."

They nod and I sigh again, I gave Ciel his pain killers and some water. He gave me the cup and went back to sleep and Edward was already alseep so I slowly went to of the room and let them rest.

—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–-

Well this is the end of this chapter.

I hope you enjoy this chapter, I know this one is a short one but I try but there a few more chapter left before it ends.

So I hope see you in the next chapter, bye 💋💕