Getting my love better.

Two month later:

Ceil P.o.v:

It been two month we move here in America, we made some new friends here and also Lizzie coming here for few days. These days I been missing her, even she act little crazy and try to make everything girly and cute but she is good friend to have.

Knock on the door.

Sebastian answer it, like usual but he still my butler. "Lizzie?!"

"Hi Sebastian, is ceil here?" She said

"Yes he here" he said welcome her in and I came out the room and Lizzie saw me and ran to me hug me tightly.

"Lizzie.." I try to talk "I can't breath"

"Oh I'm sorry ceil, I just miss you" she said while letting me go from her hug "and how are you?"  

"I am fine Lizzie, pain here and their but I am feel good now." I said

"That good ceil, well I something for the baby" she said while getting a toy from her bag to give it to me.

"Is this one of the toy of the phantom company?" I ask her and got the toy from her.

"Yes ceil, I hope the baby will like it like we did when we little." She said 

"Thank you Lizzie" I said "how the company is doing in London?" Then I ask her

"Your welcome and the company is doing good, they miss you but they work really hard just for you. And I toke over because I want that company continue for you but it's still under you name and your family name ceil" said Lizzie

"That good and thank you" I said

Sebastian came in "lunch is ready ceil and Lizzie"

I nod to him and got up and went to the dinner table.

"It cute place you two have, it little small but good space" she said

"Yes it is Lizzie, I just wanted a place for the two of us and our baby. So we got this place" I said while started eating.

"Oh that good ceil, did you made some friends here?" She ask

"Yes I did Lizzie, but you will alway be my best friend" I said and she smile happily.

Well she is my best friend and family even tho.

After we talk she left to her hotel for the night. Now I was left alone with Sebastian, he cary me to the room and we started to kiss each other. I wrap my arm around his neck and then he lick my bottom lip and I get his tongue enter my mouth and started moan in the kiss, few mins later he slowly break the kiss but I didn't want to stop but we did. He cuddle with me and I cuddle with him until I felt a kick.

"Ow" I said while rubbing my bump.

Their other kick "ow, what that for?" I said

Sebastian smile, "baby, our child is trying say hi to us"

"Oh" I said smiling and place my hand on my bump. "I can't wait to see our child"

"Me too ceil, but I have to tell you something" he said.

"Ok what is it Sebastian?" I said

"Well after you give our child, I have turn you into demon" he said

"Ok, why?" I ask

"Well, if you have a human baby it will be easy recovery but if you having a demon it would hard for you to recover and maybe.." He pause for moment "maybe the baby can kill you after brith"