I have to save someone?!

We got to my room and he started to take off my close and his. After we were naked on my bed well I say our bed because he say here for the night and also I let him stay with me so yea. He started to kiss my neck and found my sweet spot and I moan when he kiss it or bit it. While he was kissing to me his hand snake down to my butt and push his finger in my butt, I moan with happiness and he move his finger back and forth, he kept to it until I was going to cum.

"Sebastian.."

"Yes my love?"

"I want you.. Inside of me Sebastian"

He smile and lay me down on my back and he slowly went in, I moan loudly until he was in.

"Tell me when to start ok ceil"

After a min later I told him to start and he did, he start to thrust in and out I moan a little.

"Go faster and harder Sebastian"

He nod and did what I told him to do. After few more thrust we came out at the same time. He was about to get of me but I stop him and tell him to stay inside for a little while more. He smile and lay down next to me.

"I love you"

"I love you too my love"  

I went to sleep on his chest and he grab the cover and cover us and he went to sleep few mins after.

*the next day*

I slowly wake up try to stretch but I couldn't until I found why. 'He still inside me' I thought to myself and blush. I snuggle with him until he wakes up. He smile and kiss me and I kiss him back

"Morning my love, I think you slept inside of me?" I smirk and pointing down.

He blush and said, "well I want to be with you my love"

I blush and kiss him. "I love you Sebastian"

"I love you too ceil" and kiss me back. "Let take a bath my love"

I nod and he slowly got out of me and stand up and grab me and carry me to the bathroom that connect  to my room. When we got in, I look down to myself and saw I was still naked from last night and also Sebastian. I blush when I saw him naked. 'He hot like this, I wish he can stay naked all day but that will never happen unless we at home and without these three idiot.' Said to myself as Sebastian lift me up and set me down in the tub and then he went in as well.

After we toke bath and got dress we went downstairs for breakfast, everything was going well until I heard a crash. 

"What was that?" I run to one servant room, it was Finny room. I was about open the door when someone was getting out so I hide around to see who made that sound. A min later I saw who made that loud sound.

"Mike" I heard Sebastian yell him.

"Oh hello dear brother" 

"What you doing here?" Sebastian said angrily.

"Well I was getting something.." Mike smirk.

"What is that something and what in the bag?" Said Sebastian

"Well if you want to find out brother, just go back to my house and see it for yourself Sebastian" mike said

And with that he left with the bag, I came out of hiding and hug Sebastian. He jump a little but hug me back.  The other servants came to see what happen but I told them that everything is ok but in the reality it's not. So they went back to work, I sigh and went back to the dinner room.

*few hour later*

I was in my study room with Sebastian on his lap kissing because why not until I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it" I said breaking the kiss.

"It me young lord" said May-Ren.

"Come in" I said

She came in a gave me a letter. "I found it in finny room young master"

"Ok you can leave now" I said

She nod and left the room and I read the letter that may-ren gave to me.

Dear ceil

I  got one of your servant, if you want him back you have to come to my house without my brother. I know he protect you from danger but not this time ceil. And if you try to bring my big brother with you something bad will happen to your servant. So do what I say and I will give you your Gardner.

From: mike.

I got mad crumble the letter and throw it. Sebastian saw me getting mad so he kiss my neck and then I calm down a little 

Sebastian P.O.V:

After I read the letter, I knew who was in the bag. Ceil got mad, I try to calm him down but still mad.

"I need a plain" I heard him saying.

"Well, you need someone to help you when need it." I said.

"Ok, tanaka is with his family and he is  too old now and not may-ren because she a girl.." He said and pause and continue "so bard will go with me to get finny"

I didn't want him do this but he have to save finny even he doesn't do his job as Gardner but he is a Phantom servant. 

Ceil got up and went to his bedroom and I follow him and change him to go out. After that I got the ride ready for ceil, I put him in and wish good luck and be save. A min later they left from the manor. I went in and try clean the mess what in the manor and also do something while I wait for my love to come back...

------------------------------------------------------

This the end of this chapter.

Vote

Comment

Share