Getting better my love part two

Their a knock on the door.

Sebastian P.O.V:

I head the door so I bring ceil to our room for him to rest and then I and I answer the door.

"Hello" I said 

"Hello Sebastian" Lizzie said.

"Hello Lizzie welcome and you butler is welcome to." I said while I saw Claude in the corner.

"Thank you Sebastian" Lizzie said while coming in with Claude.

"Where is ceil?" Lizzie Said 

"Well, he sleeping.." I was cut off when Emile master call me in my real name.

"Yes ser?" I try to forget it but I see Claude smiling.

"Your master is waking up" he said and I told him stay here with Lizzie until me or his butler call him.

"Yes ceil?" I said while entering the room.

"The baby.. Wants you.. Please" ceil said

I look at Emile and then at ceil. "Can the baby wait few more mins because we have vistors ceil."

"No.. The baby need you.. Sebastian" ceil said.

"Ok but I have tell the vistor to come other day ok ceil." I said

"Ok but do it fast seb-sebastian" ceil said.

I nod and tell everyone that ceil can't see any vistor for today.

"Ok Sebastian, but I am coming tomorrow in the morning" Lizzie said. I nod and then she left with her butler Claude.

"I am staying here just in case if you need me Edward" Emile said

"Thanks and tell your master, when Lizzie is here while you two are here at my house please tell to say Sebastian when the lady is here." I said.

"Ok Edward" she said.

I nod and went back to the room. "I'm back baby"

And look at me, when I got close to the bed he pull me and make me be on top of but then I turn around and then he started take off my clothes off and he do the same with his. I smile and he started to kiss me and I kiss him back and started make love.

*few hour later*

"Do you feel better baby." I ask 

"Yes we both feel better Sebastian" he said and slowly went back to slow

After he went to sleep I put my clothes back on and left the room and went to the in the living room 

"How you master doing Edward?" Emile said.

"He doing good now, he went back to sleep" I said still worry about ceil.

"That good hear, but he will sleeping for next couples day Edward, and this no vistors for theis couples days because it will get worst so be with him all the times" she said

"Ok Emile, I will but can you stay here until my master ceil is normal. We have one more room for your master." I said.

"Ok it good idea and thanks" she said.

"Your welcome, let get that room ready for you master" I said and then I get ready the room for her master.

*three months later*

It been three months that ceil is sleeping, I check up on him little more then usual because he is sleeping for a long time. Some nights I don't go to sleep because if he wakes in the middle of the night I will be their for him,

I was at our room getting dress until I heard ceil waking up. "Baby?" I said and sat down next to him.

"Seb-Sebastian?" He said.

"Yes my love? Do you need anything?" I said

He nod,  "yes Sebastian, something to drink"

"Ok baby, I will be back with something to drink" he nod and min later I gave his drink.

"Thanks Sebastian" he said and drank a sip. I smile kiss on top his head and finish getting dress.

"Where you going Sebastian?" Ceil ask me when he Finnish drinking.

"I just getting some more food" I said.

"Ok but u are leave me and our baby alone in this house?" He said

"No baby, Emile will watch you until I come back ceil." I said smiling.

"Ok Sebastian" he said and putting the cup down and he back down. "Be quitly Sebastian"

I smile "I will ceil." And then I left to get food.

Ceil P.O.V:

After Sebastian left I lay back down because I still feeling tired still, now feel that bump is a lot bigger then before it look like I going give the birth anytime of the day. I call Sebastian's friend Emile.

"Yes master ceil?" She said.

How she know my real name?

"Help he to egg to the living room." I order to her like I did to Sebastian before we begin dating.

"Yes master" and she help me to the living and then I sat down on a rocking chair, I bet Lizzie brought this chair.

Then I saw her master doing something.. It was paper work? Wow this kid is young and he already doing paperwork, like I did back in London.

I was rocking myself and remember the day or should say that night they told their love for each other.

This is the end of this chapter.

I hope you like it.

See you in the next chapter.