Getting know little more about my love

*A month later*

It been a month that I told Sebastian that he will be a father and his "stupid" little brother went back to hell and the young boys were back to normal because Sebastian father but I am still a girl, well I got use it and Sebastian still call me my real name when we alone and when we at home.

After I close that case, I told the queen that quit and get a other person to do my job, at first she was sad about it but she agree and made Lizzie as her watch dog. At first I question why Lizzie but then I remember why. After that went to America with Sebastian and our child inside of me, it was a little sad to say goodbye to people that with me but I did it.

"My love we are here" Sebastian said showing me our new house.

It wasn't big like my two manor back in London but it nice space for three people. This will be our new life together with our child. We went in and put our bags down and walk around and see the place little more and see which room will be the baby room and which will be our bedroom after looking around I sat down next to Sebastian at the fireplace.

"It our new life now" I said 

"It is my love" he said smiling

I smile back and lay my head on his lap and close my eyes and toke off his tailcoat and put it on top of me and he close he eyes as well.

*few hour later*

It been few hours I was asleep and got up where I was and went to the kitchen to see if he was their and smell something good, and I was right. He was cooking something good, he saw me enter the kitchen.

"I see that you are wake my love" he said with a smile

"Yes I am, and what you are making Sebastian"

"Well, one of your fav food next to your sweets my love"

"Ok Sebastian, I will be in our room"

"Ok ceil"

I went to our room and lay down on bed that Sebastian bring with us for my comfort at first I thought it will be a bad idea but now I thank him because my back are started to hurt, I started to undress myself until Sebastian came in

"The food is-oh baby why you didn't ask me to help you baby?" He said while helping me with clothes.

I blush and said, "well, I want to change all by self my love"

"Ok baby" he said and kiss my lips and my tiny bump and I blush again.

After I got change, I sit at dinner table and he server me my food and I started to eat. While I eating their knock on the front down and Sebastian answer the door.

"Hello" I heard Sebastian say

"Hello, welcome to the nabor" I heard a woman said and then I slowly walk to the door

"Thanks miss" Sebastian said and look at him and he have that face that he see not human person and this person is not human.

"Sebastian, who at the door" I said coming close to him

"This lady, maya" he said I know use my fake name because I still a girl.

"oh ok" I said.

"My name is Emile" she said 

I saw Sebastian was about turn his eyes until I stop him. And he invited her in for a talk, I didn't like this was going.

"So what you want to talk about Sebastian?" She said like she know him long time.

"Why you are here in the human world" he said angrily.

What he talk about? Now I'm confuse.

"Ok you got me, I am here for two reason." She said

"What is that two reason Emile?" He said

"Well, I got new master in ten years and you Sebastian. I know that name that you have is fake and you let you master call you that?" She said.

"I good for you, and like I told you before I taken and that name was giving from my master." He said.

'Like I told you'? What he mean? She want him?

"So who the lucky girl?" She said

"You are looking at her" I said, I want make it clear that Sebastian is mine and only mine.

"You are in love with your master Edward!!! Wow, what your father/king will say" she said laughing so hard.

"Yes I am and don't use my real name" he said mad and blushing.

"Ok and I am sorry Edward but now your master now know your real name" she said trying to calm down.

"It ok Sebastian" I said in low voice.

Sebastian sigh and said, "ok Emile, put you keep this secret ok."

"Ok Edward, I will after all we are friends" she said and Sebastian nod

"Well, I have to go because my master is call me" she said while heading to the door. And Sebastian close the door behind her and came back and hug me.

"Baby?" I said

"Yes?" He said

"So your real name is Edward?" I said.

"Yes, that my real name. Sorry I kept that from you my love" he said

"It ok my love, you are a demon and I keeping that from every human I know and meet" I said

"That right, that most worst then keep my real name." He said and kiss me and continue saying "but you can call me my real or the name that you gave me from the day we meet."

"I will call you the name that I name you my love" I said kissing him back.

He smile cary me to our room while we kissing. We lay down and still kissing but we were naked and make love.

"Me and our baby wants you" I said

"Really?"he smirk and I nod and the second later he was inside thrusting in and out while kissing  and few thrust I was about to come out.

"I coming baby" I said while moaning

"Me too my love" he said. And one more thrust we came in together but didn't full me up his cum because of the baby so he put it on my chest and on stomach and he started to lick off me. I started to blush when he was doing that, when he finish what he was doing he lay down next to me and we cuddle until we fell to sleep.

This is the end of this chapter

So see you in the next chapter!!

Like.

Share.

Comment.