Bring Abby to London.

Claude POV.

When I got to the hotel, we went to straight to the room that I am staying in and of course, Lizzie is my room mate while we are here. Bryian was carrying almost everything like all her toys and baby things, while carry the bags of clothes for Abby and I am carrying her too.

"I am still don't know if it good idea to leave Edward alone with her, just looking at him like that makes me mad and want to kill her right now." I said.

"I know but you saw and heard Edward said, and when he said it in a serious tone it mean that he not joking. Just like dad" Bryian said.

"Yea true, but still. I think right now he crying by now and thinking about Abby and ciel right now and we are here doing nothing other then watching Abby." I said.

"I know but if he wants us to watch abby, we have to and besides I don't her touch my brother's little girl." Bryian said.

I sighed and went in the room. "Why it's easy for Edward to get all the girls and for me it's hard"

"Because you look a cheap knock off of Edward if you take off your glasses and have a red eyes and your hair style it the same as him" Bryian tease me.

"Ok get it" I put Abby down on the bed while I put the bags on the chair and sat next to Abby.

"Sorry but you ask and I answered the truth Claude." Bryian said

I sighed and I saw Lizzie getting out of the bathroom. "My lady, I am sorry. I don't know that you were in there"

"It ok Claude, and can we go to Ciel house I just miss him so much." Lizzie said.

She still doesn't know that Abby is right here. "Well my lady, me and Bryian just came from there-" Lizzie cut me off

"You went without me?" She said.

"Yea it a good thing we did" Bryian said and I throw a pillow at him to shut his mouth up.

"Why?" She ask.

"Its hard to explain, my lady" said while looking at Bryian to not open his big fat mouth again.

"Claude what going on?" She said in serious tone.

"Ok, there this girl that want Sebastian but he have Ciel and their now way that she have him because-" Bryian cut me off

"Ok what Mr glasses saying, their this girl that me and Sebastian know a long time ago like we kids but back I was saying, she came back for him because my father promise her family that Sebastian will marry her but over the years Sebastian found Ciel and now this girl know that Sebastian love Ciel so she switched body with Ciel and now Sebastian is stuck having her in Ciel body" Bryian said.

"Oh but why Abby is here with us and not with Sebastian?" Lizzie said pointing at Abby

"Well he wanted someone to watch her until he fix this mess he in." Bryian said.

"Oh I see, I hope he fix this really soon" Lizzie said.

"We all do wish that, my lady" I said.

After we talked some more, we set a crib that were Abby going to be sleeping tonight until we leave for London. I sigh and saw Abby playing with Lizzie, I just felt bad for Abby. She doesn't know what going on and why she here, but it ok that she doesn't know because it will be hard for us to tell her.

'why Rebecca have to come and ruin it. After all these years, Edward wasn't this happy in his life.. ok one time but that when he saw Bryian for the first time but other then that I never saw him smile and be happy in his life and she just takes it away like that.' I said to myself.