Ciel slowly getting his memory back.

A few days later

Sebastain POV.

It been almost a week that ceil and Lizzie been the hospital, I am in Ciel's hospital room while Claude visit Lizzie. I know he have feeling for her but he doesn't know about it and what to do about ether but anyway, I am sitting next to Ciel And hold his hand while holding Abby. I tried not to cry because I don't want Abby see me crying but she knows what going on and why we are in the hospital.

"Look Ciel, I brought our daughter today. She misses you.. well we all miss you Ciel." I said while holding my tears back. "Please honey, wake up. I need you and Abby need you too, we need you"

I couldn't hold it much longer so I cried while holding both of them. Abby saw me crying so she hugged me tightly as she can with her little chubby arms.

"Mama.. ok?" Abby said.

I smiled at her weakly and nod "mama is getting better"

She nod and rest into my arms.

There a knock on the door and it was Claude and with Lizzie.

"Oh hello Lizzie" I said while drying my tears away.

"Hi.." she said while looking at Ciel.

"Sorry, she forgot part of her memory but she do remember Ciel back when they were little" Claude said.

"So she remembered her past when she was little but nothing else after that.. not even us?" I said.

"Yeah.." Claude said.

"I said I want to see my cousin not a girl" Lizzie said.

"Well this is your cousin Lizzie, he look like a girl because of a mad man change him and others boys into girls so now he stuck like this forever." Claude said.

She signed and got closer to him and then she said "who are you and why you have a child with you and why you are with my cousin"

"Well I am his boyfriend and this is mine and his daughter" I said while looking at Ciel.

"Oh.." she said

She went back to Claude and told him she want to go back to her room, he nod and excuse himself and left.

I sighed I was happy that Lizzie was doing better but she didn't remember me and claude and Abby even though she always take care of Abby many times, But it will take some time to get to get better.

I feel a some move and then I looked up and saw Ciel awake.

"Ciel!" I said excited and happy that he is wake.

He looks at me confused but smiling, I hold his hand and he look at me and at my hand.

"Why I am here?" He said

"Well you were in a accident that made you come here Ciel." I said.

He looks at me confused and then saw Abby in my arms and then he said "so that your child?"

I felt like I was breaking into million pieces but slowly. "Yeah and it our child Ciel."

"My child? I don't remember having a child and I don't remember you ether but you do look like my dad." He said

And this broke me completely. I just wanted him to awake but he lost his memory of his past that is a good thing I guess but he lost memories of me and Abby, the most important people that he care about.

Abby woke up and saw Ciel awake so she jumped into him and she said "mama.. awake.. now" I smile that Abby was happy but Ciel look at her confused and don't know what to do with her.