The beginning of my new life?

He a demon? Well this be hard to kill him... Wait did he said little brother?! It can't be he lying but he looks like little bit. No ceil just think about to this mission and kill him even it will hurt Sebastian.

"Why you doing this mike?"

Sebastian said while protect me just in case he attack.

"Well big brother, I am doing this because I want all these young boys to girls and use them as my slave!!"

Mike said loudly.

"Is all because our parents want a girl demon but they have you?"

Said Sebastian. If this why all the boys turn into young girls so this case is close and I find a way to kill him.

"Yes that reason why I'm doing this and your little master will also be girl too!"

Mike said and laugh loudly.

"What you mean I will turn into a girl?"

I said scard and angry.

"You will soon find out ceil"

Mike said and left the room. I really want kill him really badly right now but I have a new problem and I don't like this going. I told Sebastian I want back home and lay down, when we got home I went to Sebastian room because I want to sent my time with him and also if something bad happen he will be their when I need him.

*few hours later*

I woke up and didn't see Sebastian and then I remember that he will doing dinner, so I got up and went to the bathroom and fix my hair before I get out the room. I was infront miror and I saw myself and saw my hair is longer and then I look down and I saw I have boobs. I am a girl! Just that stupid person said.

"SEBASTIAN!!!" I yell and cry.

"Yes cei.. Oh my, ceil you are a girl!" He said and hug me because he saw me crying. "So he was right" and then he was angry but calm down because he saw me scared. "I will find way to change you back my love. I promise ceil"

I nod and slowly stop crying and went back to bed. I wish this is dream but it real. I am now a girl and I don't know what to do, I know that Sebastian will do anything make back to normal but we don't know how.

"I will go back and finish cooking and I will come back"

He said and left room. I want to go back to sleep but I couldn't, now I'm a girl what if we can't find a spell to fix this? No he will find it! What he can't  and there no spell to turn me and the boys back to normal? NO HE WILL FIND IT!! I said to myself. I need to do something before I go crazy.

"Bassy!!" The red head came in

"What is it grell" 

I said still angry and I want to hurt someone or something and he my target.

"Hey ceil- what happen to you? You look more like a girl"

"I know grell don't remind me about that again and why you are here?"

"Well, I was here because my mission and also I want to see that hot sexy butler"

"You really want a nosebleed"

I said angrily and ready to fight him.

"No but what your problem when I see Sebastian you want to fight with me?"

Before I can answer his stupid question Sebastian came in.

"Dinner is ready ceil"

"Ok Sebastian, let's go I'm hungry"

"Ok ceil, and grell get out my room and this house"

And with that we left grell and went to the dinner room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This is the end of this chapter.