A date and Abby first word.

A few weeks later

Ciel POV.

It been a few weeks since me and Sebastain got sick, and now we feel much better and also I got sick with Sebastain so yea for me I will never get again.

"Hey kitten, wanna go to the garden with me after you feed Abby?" Sebastain said.

"Well ok, and kitten?" I said.

"What? It been a long time since I had called you that but not out loud but I nickname you kitten before." He said smiling.

"You with your obsession with cats." I said.

"What? The pet here in the human world is better than in hell and besides I like cats they so cute and soft and.." he went on and on about it.

"Yes I know you like cats but kitten. But really, are calling me a baby?" I said

"No, but you are cute and small" he sad while smiling.

"Your glad that I love you because I didn't I will get all the cats out of this manor." I said while burping Abby.

"I know but hay it like you and your sweets." He said teasing me a little.

"Are you allrgic to sweets?" I ask while proofing my point.

"No" he said.

"See my sweets obsession is better then yours" I said while smiling.

He smiled and kiss my cheek "ok you win this time but I will win the next time"

I keep smiling and get up from Sebastain's bed, I put Abby down in her crib for her nap and then we walk out of the room. Sebastain tell Brian to watch her while we where in the garden, I grab my sweater just in case I get cold.

"Now we are here and alone, we can have our date." He said while we walk to the part of the garden that I never been in.

"Oh Edward, this is beautiful. How you keep this part of the garden hidden?" I said looking around and seen all the beautiful flowers that is fully grown and blossom.

"I have my ways" he said smiling.

"This my new favorite place in the garden now" I said that out loud. He smile and kiss me and I kiss him back, after a few minutes later I break the kiss and we starred at each other until Sebastain pull me to a table in front of us with lots of food but most importantly sweets.

"That good too hear Ciel because I made all this for the 'asking you to marry me' part but that never happened so now I am doing this as a date." He said while I smile at him.

"Why you are so sweet to me?" I said while sitting on the chair. He smiled and kiss me again and server me my food I smile and started eating it and he started eating his food as well, after we ate all our food we went and lay down on a big blanket just for us.

I lay my head down on his chest and look up at the sky, I see some clouds passing by and it was calming and peaceful. He smiled and play with my hair I smile and kiss him and he kiss me back, we were on our side while kissing each other.

He started to kiss my neck and also started to unbutton my shirt, I stop him "let's take this to our room Sebastain" I said while he still unbutton my shirt.

"There no one can come here, this place is our little space from other and the only people that can get in is us and no one else" he said, I smile and relax myself and let him unbutton my shirt.

After that... We went back to the manor, I saw Lizzie with Abby playing girl stuff but for baby. I didn't want to interrupt them so I slowly walk by them until I heard a cute little voice. "M-Mama" I froze and slowly turn around and see that Abby was looking at me with her little cute smile.

"Her first word and she not one year old yet." I said shock but happy at the same time, Sebastain pick up Abby and hug her. I walk to them and hug them.

"I think she will be just like her mama when she get older." Sebastain said and Lizzie agree with him.

"Maybe Sebastain maybe" I smile and hugging him.

"Well it's true, she does look like her father but she kind of act like you Ciel" Lizzie said and Sebastain nod in the agreement of her.

I keep smiling that Abby just said her first word, I just wish that my parents were here and hear it as well.. but they not here.

'mom and dad.. were ever you are, I wish you were with me and my daughter.. and your first granddaughter.' I thought to myself.

Lizzie look at me worry in her eyes.. it like she knows what I am thinking right now.. it's little bit creepy.

"Are you ok, Ciel?" Lizzie said

"Yea I am ok" I said try hide that fact that I was thinking about my parents.

"Ok Ciel?" She said.

I started to walk upstairs to my old room that me and Sebastain been using while we are here, Sebastain notice that I was going to the room so he excuse himself and following me with Abby in his arms.

I was in the bed when he came in "are you ok, sweetie?" He sat next me on the bed.

"Yea.. I just miss someone" I said

"It's ok baby, I know you want them here but there nothing we can do about it now." Sebastain said.

"I know that Sebastain, I just wanted to know who were responsible for there death and if this person is still alive I want to kill them with my two hands and let them suffer what I suffer from all those years" I said crying.

Sebastain hug me while holding Abby. "I know baby, but you have me to help you to get your revenge"

"Thanks but I want to do this on my own, this is my own battle." I said.

"I don't want to see you get hurt Ciel, I don't want to lose you again" he said he about to cry.

"I won't Sebastain, you won't lose me because I have you." I said while holding his hand tightly.

He put Abby down on the bed next to us and hug me. I hug back and kiss him and he kiss me back and break the kiss because Abby push Sebastain away from me.

I smiled and grab her and hug her. "My sweet little girl"

"You mean our little girl" Sebastain said.

"Yeah but what was her first word?" I said smirking.

"Ok ok you win again, but she is my little girl too" he said.

"I know sweetie" I smile and kiss him on the cheek.

Abby went to sleep in my arms, I sighed Happily and lay my head down on Sebastain's shoulder. He smiled hold my hand and interwined his fingers with mine, I smile and close my eyes and went to sleep with Abby.

______________________________

Well this is the end of this chapter.

I hope you enjoy this chapter, I know this one is a short one but I try but there a few more chapter left before it ends.

So I hope see you in the next chapter, bye 💋💕