A pose to my love

Ciel POV.

It been a week that past by and we are back in America after that problem we had with that red head reaper. I just wanted to kill him but I can't because one: William, two: I don't know how to kill reapers, and three: if I do get the chance to kill him I will do it not in front of my daughter.

I am glad that made good choice to live here then in London even though London will always be my home town but I will never let my children live there.

"Honey? What you want to eat for lunch?" Sebastian said.

"I don't know maybe carry-buns or something" I said

"Ok Ciel" Sebastian said while about to get up but I pull him down and I sat next to him.

"You don't need to make them right now.. I want to be with you for little bit longer" I said in my sweet loving voice.

"I see you are in a heat right now?" Sebastian smirk.

"Yea I am" I said while I got on top of him and sat on his lap but facing him.

"You look so sexy like this" Sebastian said

"Oh thank you but you have to wait until night time" I said while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I would look forward for that Ciel" he said and kiss me.

I kiss him back and my hand was through his hair and I softly pull it bit, and then I went to his shirt and slowly unbutton it until I saw his perfect smooth chest.

I slowly kiss his jaw then his neck for bit, I heard him moaning when I got on the spot. My fangs came out little bit and I bite his neck little bit and then kiss it again, my hand snake down to his pants and I unbutton it and pull out his big member and I started pumping them.

Sebastian moans again while I pumping his member.

"M-More C-Ciel" Sebastian said try to control his moaning.

I did what he said until I stop before he came in. He was breathing little fast and confused why I stop.

"Why did you stop Ciel?"

"Because I want to do this" I said while taking off my mini pants off and my underwear off I hop back to Sebastian's lap and put his member in my entry and started to thrust. "and Because I want you to let's out inside of me."

"Oh.. if you want that I surely will do it" he smile and kiss me and I kiss him back while thrusting with him.

A few minutes past and we came out together, I pull out of Sebastian's member and just sat on his lap and resting on his chest. He wrap his arm around me and snuggle with me.

"I love you Sebastian"

"I love you too Ciel or should I say Cielia?" He tease a little, I smile and hug him.

"I don't really care, you know I am really a boy or should I say a men looks and talk like a woman now" I sigh.

"Yea but you act the same as before." He said

"Yea unless I am pregnant, and I am not and we won't until Abby is old enough that she can dress by herself." I said.

"Yea true, I agree with that and also have some us time in the nights" Sebastian said while playing with my hair.

"I don't know but will think about when she is one year. But I can't wait when she is two." I said.

"Yea that true" he said.

"But.."

"But why sweetie?" He look at me confused

"When we are going to get married?" I said.