not an new chapter but it's an author update. (plus an sneak peek)

I'm so sorry, but I'm going to update the story soon.

I was busy with my life in general and I had some lost impression to write my books.. (mostly black Butler, Voltron, and Yuri on ice..) but lately I have been writing the last chapter of this book and also making a re-written of this book.

I thought it when I reread this book to recheck my grammar again, I saw there some un-told part of the story and some doesn't make sense.. well to me.. and I wanted to make better then this one so that was my other reason why I didn't been updating the book.

But I will update this book soon.. (I was just wanting to make sure it was prefect because it's last chapter of this book that been this long.)

For the meantime, I don't know if I will update my other Black Butler books and my non-anime book. But I know I lost impression on Yuri completely because I am not into Yuri that much but if you love YOI then I'm gladly accept any ideas to continue that book but my grammar is really bad comparing with this book. (YOI was my first.. I think.. anime fanfiction I wanted to do and back then I young and I was in middle school going to high school.) Yeah..

Before I leave.. I'm going showing you a little sneak peek for next chapter...

*

*

*

Sneak peek: ...

*

*

*

After Ciel got changed, they went downstairs to the ballroom were all the guest are in. As they entered everyone cheer and congratulate them on their marriage, and the party started and music started playing and everyone was in the dance floor while Ciel and Sebastian was at their seats watching everyone having fun

*

*

*

*

*

*

That all now.. see you soon.