Ending a Chapter: Started a New one.

A/n: The last chapter but I don't know if I will be able to do the epilogue for this book but I will try.

But enjoy this beautiful last chapter of this book.

*A month later: wedding day..*

Narrator POV.

Today is the big day for both Ciel and Sebastian, today was their wedding and first birthday to Abby.

Ciel was in Abby's room while Sebastian was in his and Ciel's room, they were getting ready for the wedding. While Sebastian was getting ready with Claude and Bryan, he was getting a bit nervous as the time for the ceremony came closer.

"Chill bro, you got this." Bryan said as he tried to calm him down.

"I know, but I'm just nervous.. what something goes wrong and-" he started to say but Claude just stop him.

"Edward.. everything will be fine and besides I'm in charge of guarding this wedding, and besides that you are the prince- I mean king of hell and now ciel will be your Queen." Claude said

"I know, I know.. but still." Sebastian said.

Claude sighed and nodded, sat down on the bed. 

~a two hours later~

Sebastian was in his place in the ceremony in the garden, he was waiting for Ciel to come out of that door and come into his arms.

A minute later the music started playing, he knew what was going on and was happy but also nervous about it. He saw the bridesmaids walking down to their places and then he saw the flower girl and it was Abby, after she wobbled down the aisle it was finally the bride turn.

Everyone stood up and looked at the door, Ciel step out of the door. He slowly Walk down the aisle and met Sebastian half way, when they in their spot Sebastian pull up Ciel's Vile. Ciel smiled as he looked at him wanted to kiss him already, undertaker was there to do their ceremony.

"We all gathered here today to celebrate two young souls, Ciel Phantomhive and Edward aka Sebastian Michaelis." The undertaker start saying.

"If you have anything to say about these two not get married, speak now or hold forever peace." Undertaker said.

Grell was about to but William calmed him down and it's was quite again, undertaker look around and see if there other people didn't want them to get married.

"I see that no object of this marriage then let go on it." He said.

*After a long ass speech later*

"Now it's time for the rings.." the undertaker said.

Bryian nodded and gave them the ring and undertaker said..

"Edward, do you take Ciel Phantomhive to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage?  Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do.." Sebastian said as he slipped the ring on Ciel's ring finger.

"Ciel, do you take Edward Michaelis to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage?  Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?" Undertaker said as he looked at Ciel.

"I do.." Ciel said as he slipped the ring on Sebastian's ring finger.

"Now by posses in me, now you are Mr and Mrs. Michaelis. Now you may kiss." Undertaker said as he stepped aside for a bit as Ciel and Sebastian kissed deeply and passionately.

Everyone cheer them on as they clap on for them, a minute later Sebastian slowly break the kiss and looked at Ciel for a second before looking at the crowd. Ciel smiled as Abby wobbled to them and Ciel pick her up, Sebastian hold Ciel's hand as they walked back down the aisle and went back upstairs to Ciel's room to change into something more comfortable outfit.

After they went in, Ciel put Abby down so he dress himself. Sebastian smiled as he saw him getting undressed and into kinda of his normal outfit but more fancier but look like a dress..

(Something like this..)

After Ciel got changed, they went downstairs to the ballroom were all the guest are in. As they entered everyone cheer and congratulate them on their marriage, and the party started and music started playing and everyone was in the dance floor while Ciel and Sebastian was at their seats watching everyone having fun.

Emily came up to them and said "I'm glad you two are happily married together."

Ciel smiled and nodded to her as Sebastian said "thanks and maybe soon you will be able to get married just like us."

She sighed softly and said "maybe Edward.. maybe."

Ciel look at her and then saw Elizabeth dancing with Claude, he smiled as he saw them dancing as he accidentally giggles lightly. Sebastian look at him questioning as he saw what Ciel was giggling about, he smiled as he saw claude dancing with Elizabeth.

"That cute.." Sebastian said

Ciel and Emily smile and nod to agreement as they look at Sebastian.

*A few hours later*

After a few hours later it was cakme time, Ciel and Abby was smiling really big as they heard the word cake. Everyone gather around them as they waited for Ciel and Sebastian to cut the cake, the cake was made for humans and demons taste so everyone could be happy and their no to cakes to cut on.. but Abby has her own little cake to herself.

After the cake was cut claude and Elizabeth divide them to each guest and to new wedded couple, Sebastian and Ciel sat down in their seats again next Abby while eating their cake. Ciel smiled happily as he saw Sebastian next to Ciel not as a butler but now as a husband for all enterany.

A few hours later..

It has been a few hours in the party and it was almost done and some people started to leave the party, some of the servants started to clean up the room and the manor.

"It's nice to see you again and I'm happy that you found someone who loves you for you are rather than how powerful you are." Said one of the guest demons. 

"Thanks you.." Sebastian said as he smiled gently to them as they walked out.

A few minutes later:

After every guest was out of the manor, Sebastian and Ciel went to their room alone while the servants and Claude, Bryan, Elizabeth, and Abby was in the other manor for a few months.

"It's nice and peaceful here.." Ciel said as he look at Sebastian.

"Yeah.. I hated to admit but I miss those three idiots.. but I love spending time with you alone." He said as he looked at Ciel.

Ciel smiled as he giggles lightly and said "well we are alone now so now we can do whatever we want to do."

Sebastian smiled as he kissed him softly and Ciel kiss him back softly, a minute later it's got heated and Ciel was on top of Sebastian shirtless.

Ciel slowly break the kiss and look at him and smiled at him.

"I finally have you for all the enterany." Ciel said as he smiled.

Sebastian smile as he nodded "Yes, I finally have someone to share my life with."

Ciel smiled as laid his head head on Sebastian's chest as he sighed softly and said "a new life together?"

"A new life together" Sebastian said as he hugged him tightly.

                        The end..