I am in hell with Sebastain's father!

Previous:
I went in and ask where Edward's father is and they say that he in his study room so I knock and went in...
______________________________

Ciel POV.

It been a few weeks I am stuck here in hell with Sebastian's father and in Rebecca body, I really hate been here.

I just want to be in my own body and in my home with my child and soon to be my hubby, but I think that wouldn't happen because of her.

There a knock on the door, I answered it because Sebastain's father told me so and now I be came his maid. It was Claude?!

'oh thanks who ever sent him to save me from this place.' I thought to myself.

"Rebe- Ciel?" He said a bit shock that he saw me and know that is me even though it took him a second because I am in that bitch body.

"Yea" I said. And he was about to hug me until that bastard ordered me to stay close to him.

"Why you have him like that uncle?!" Claude said now mad at him.

"Because I want Edward to have Rebecca and not this little creater that I am using as a pet now on." Sebastian's father said.

'Ok I am done here, I want to go to the human world now' I said to myself

"I sorry that I say this but, are you really that stupid? Edward is not happy with Rebecca and he never will if you keep like this. He was more happy with Ciel then Rebecca, and in fact I never saw him this so happy in his life after he had Ciel and now you want to take away his happiness. What kind of father are you? He gave his child to me just keep his child save from that stupid monster she is. And if I didn't visited him and talk him, he would do something crazy that I don't want to know." Claude yell and scream at him.

I just stand there while Claude tell what Rebecca did to Sebastain, I wanted leave and cry but I don't want to get in trouble so I stayed there and heard everything.

"I won't let him get this 'thing', Edward is a demon and ciel is a human and besides Rebecca is the perfect lover for Edward even he don't want to." Sebastian's father said.

"You know, you are the worst father I ever seen. And ciel is not a human anymore he a demon like us" Claude said trying to calm down but he was too mad at him.

Sebastain's father look at Claude and then at me and then back to Claude "how he became one?"

"I was pregnant with your son's child and something bad happened to me so Edward and Emily did everything they can to keep me and the baby alive until I think Edward told her to turn me a demon to keep me and the baby save until it time for the baby is ready to give birth sir" I said.

"You see, he care for him and that child that they have and I been in their ups and downs I know Ciel is a partner for Edward but you can't see it because you promise her family a long time ago. Since that day she came here I knew she wasn't a good but you are so blind. And now you are working with her just to keep her and her family happy while us and your son sad and mad at you." Claude said.

"She will never bad person to Edward you just want my son with this thing and I am not allowed it and now the wedding is tomorrow." Sebastain's father said.

Ok had it I have to speak up before I will regeting this for the rest of my life as a demon.

"Sorry sir, you can't because your son is the father of my daughter and me and Edward don't want our child live with one parent only. And I love Edward with all my heart and he love me more then her that why he ask me to get married. I don't have the ring right now because it's on my body but he did, so that proof that Edward love me then her." I said and Claude look at me shock but also happy that I stand for myself and say that Edward and I love each other and our little girl.