ITS NOT MY CIEL.

Ciel: hey, it Ciel or as the author want to call me Cielia because I am a girl in her book by one of the character in the beginning of the book- *cut off by sebby*
Sebby: sorry but can you get on what you were going to say before you got distracted!!
Ciel: oh yeah, first part of the chapter is Prue of lemon and smuts- *cut off by sebby again*
Sebby: Ciel this is taking forever..
Ciel: I am doing my best ok and also I lost a bet with author-chan so I have to say what ever she put in this damn cards.
Sebby: ok let me help you.. ok, if you scroll down to the bold words it mean it done. And for the people that are here for the fun.. I am sorry to keep you waiting.
Ciel: now let's beginning the chapter.

Sebastian POV.

I been waiting for him for almost an hour and he didn't came back, maybe Abby is still fighting not to sleep.

So I get up and dried myself and put back my clothes back on and check on them. I got out the bathroom and enter our room, I saw Ciel sleep on the bed with just a towel on. 'he look sexy like this' I thought to myself.

I slowly put Ciel probably in bed and climb in slowly and carefully, once I am in bed Ciel got close to me and snuggle with me.

I blush a little, not because we were snuggling it because Ciel is almost naked in with me. I can feel the heat coming thru me. 'no Edward calm down, you already use to see Ciel naked like that so just calm down.' I thought to myself.

"Edward? Why you are in a heat?" Ciel said in his sleep.

"Well.. um.. you fell asleep just your towel on and you were so peaceful sleeping so I didn't bother you instead I climb into bed and then my heat started to rise when you snuggle with me I feel it but I couldn't get back down" I said.

"Oh.." Ciel said

"It's ok.. maybe I like you like this bed. All naked but just with a towel on you." I said while get even closer to him.

"Oh my.. are starting to be naughty boy, are you?" Ciel said.

"Just seeing you like this.. yes I am be naughty boy just for you" I said.

"So that means Mommy have to teach daddy a lesson?" Ciel smirk.

"Maybe?" I said.

He smile "ok.. but first take off your clothes first."

I did what he said and now I am naked again with him "what now, mommy?" I smirk at him.

"Your going to find out soon, just stay there while I get some supplies we need ok." He smiled and got out of the bed "I will have fun the most of all" he said before he left the room.

After a few minutes later, he came back a box with some supplies that I knew and the rest I didn't. He put it on his bedside table and jump into bed.

"So why we need all of that?" I ask him.

His eyes glow in the dim light "I said you have to wait and see Edward"

I little bit more excited but at the same time more nervous and scared, and when did he knew how to... Ok I am officially scared. "O-Ok Ciel"

He got something out of box and hold it for few seconds and face me, I jumped a little but I relax myself and breath in. He hold my two hands and hand-cuff me on the head of the bed, and he smirk and went back in the box he brought.

After he hand-cuff me and rope me down to the bed like I am a beast in a forest, Ciel got on top of me and smile.

"Aww I got the beast on my bed, or should I say sexy beast in my bed?" He tease me.