I wish I never have this memeries

Author-chan
For the people that don't want to read lemons and smut you can skip this chapter because there lot of it in this one. So yea and the people that like that kind of stuff, continue reading..

Ciel POV:

It has been a few weeks that pass by from that day and I am back with my boyfriend Sebastian and Rebecca is long gone from us, now we live together peacefully.

"Hey, Ciel?" Sebby said

"Yea?" I look at him smiling.

"What we have a date before we head back home in America?" Sebastian said.

"Um.. ok but I don't want anyone to interrupt us while having our well deserved date." I said while putting my head on his shoulder.

"I promise you no one will ok." Sebastian said.

"Ok Sebastian" I said.

Me and Sebastian was snuggling together and enjoying each other company, and then he started to starred at me and I smile and kiss him and he kisses me back. A few minutes later, I break the kiss before it gets more heated.

"Why you stop Ciel?" Sebastian said

"Well, I want to save for the night and you are healing from what that monster did to you ok." I said

"But.. but I want to feel you and make you feel you good or better" he said with his puppy eyes that I can't resist.

'man sometime I wonder if he really hate dogs or he just saying that just because..'

"Ok, just a little ok" I said like I give up this argument.

He smiled and kiss me and I kiss him back, he pulls me closer to him and now I am on top of him. I smile and started to unbutton his shirt and pants taking them off

He was about to do mine as well but I stop him and tell him that I am going to strip for him and on top of him, he nods and smiles at me while I strip down slowly.

"Come on baby, go faster because I can't wait for too long." He said trying to be patient.

I nod and I was in my underwear, still the girls underwear because I am still a girl. 'why I didn't ask Sebastian's father to change me back' I thought to myself.

I got off him for just for a minute and then I was between his legs, I started to rub his member first. I heard a little moans escape from his mouth, I smile and continue to rub it.

"Ciel go faster please" Sebastian said as he moans.

I nod and did what he wants me to do, he moans again but this time it was a bit loud than before.

I am glad that we are in my old room to do this then in Sebastian's room and before you ask yes Abby been watch and taking care of by Claude just in case if someone *cough* Grell *cough* coming and do something to her.

"Babe, I going to come soon" Sebastian said breaking my train of thought that I had.

I nod and kept going until he came out and was all over my hand, I clean my hand and I lick some it off my hand.

"You taste good" I said while getting on top of him again.

He smiles and kisses me "but you taste better than me"

"No way, you way you sweeter then sweets that I ever tasted or eaten" I said while laying on his chest.

"So you're saying that I am too sweet for you?" Sebastian tease me.