a little vacation time with my love. part one

Ciel POV.

It was the next day and me and Sebastain are enjoying our little 'us' time without Abby even though I love too see here.

"Baby?" Sebastain said.

"Yea, my love?" I said.

"Want have few more hours or days just us, just you and me alone with no kid-" I cut Sebastain off with a kiss.

"I get it and yes, a few more days without Abby will be nice." I said smiling.

"Ok, starting tonight we are staying at the other manor." Sebastain said.

"The manor that is in town? Ok but prince soma and agni are living there now remember" I said.

"Yea but they are in there home town for a vacation so we have the manor to ourselves." Sebastain said.

"Ok I am in, and your brother and Claude can take care of Abby little bit longer" I said now all excited.

He smile and hug me and I hug him back and we kiss each other, he pull me even closer to him (if that is impossible) and kiss me deeper and passionately. I moan in the kiss while wrapping my arms around him while he try to put his member in me and he did after a few tries but I help him at the end, he look at me and I look at him and then he started to thrust and I moan into the kiss.

After that fun happened, we were laying down together and he wrap his arm around my waist and mine arms on top of his. I never had this much fun with him in such a long time and do it again just make me remember all the good times we had before we had Abby in our life.

There was a knock on the door, I ask who is it and was Lizzie. Me and Sebastain put some clothes on and let her enter the room, she came in with food.

"Here I brought you guys some food before I have guess come here and do some boring meeting to attend to" Lizzie said always smiling.

"Thanks but why Claude couldn't bring this to us? He is a butler after all." Sebastain said.

"Yea he was but he got really busy with the people coming here today and other millions things to do while taking care Abby but he have Bryian to help but still he seems super busy so I wanted to help." Lizzie said.

"You are a very kind woman Lizzie even when we we're kids you seem so nice and friendly and thank God you keep it because we need people like you" I said truthfully.

"Thank Ciel, I try my best" Lizzie said and we all nod.

After we talked and eat she left to help Claude, I can't believe that she changed but at the same time she didn't. I sighed and lay back down on the bed and Sebastain cuddle with me, I smile and cuddles with him as well.

"I going to get a bath now" Sebastain said and I pull his hand

"Let's take it together" I said and he nod and smile.

He then pick me up and carry me to the bathroom and put me down and run a bath for us two, I start to undress myself and then I unbutton Sebastain's pants first and pull them down with his underwear and I saw his big boner Jr pointing out at me.

"I see someone is happy to see me again" I said smirking.

"Yea I couldn't help it, everytime you you do that it always make me turn on" Sebastain said with a blush on his cheeks.

"It's ok, I will take care of it" I said jump in the tub and pull Sebastain in here. He sat on the top of the tub while I was knee down to be close to his member while sucking it, after a good twenty minutes past and he was about to come so I suck it really good for him and he came in my mouth and I swallow it every single drop of it.